Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I replay the "Silver Grove" quest?

Tomato_Prime_

Question

Hello!

So here's the deal:

I'm trying to make another Titania. She's my favorite frame, and I really enjoy focus farming with her. I want to make another one to put a Naramon lens on, but I can't figure out how to replay the quest. I couldn't find anything in the codex, and the New Loka lady only wanted to talk about offerings.

I tried bringing an apothic to the shrine place, but it just spawned a dude (and that was it (and my apothic is now gone)).

Does anybody know how to get another Titania?

10 answers to this question

It is not currently possible to replay Silver Grove.  I'd like to because it was bugged when I did it and the codex entries didn't unlock, maybe they would if I could replay it, but I can't.

Replaying quests doesn't give the rewards again so you wouldn't get another Titania even if you could replay that quest.

Apothics are still able to be made and used on the shrine to spawn specters because those specters drop specific auras.

3 hours ago, Katinka said:

It is not currently possible to replay Silver Grove.  I'd like to because it was bugged when I did it and the codex entries didn't unlock, maybe they would if I could replay it, but I can't.

Replaying quests doesn't give the rewards again so you wouldn't get another Titania even if you could replay that quest.

Apothics are still able to be made and used on the shrine to spawn specters because those specters drop specific auras.

Yep, there is no way to replay. @Katinka laid out all the information on the subject.

2 hours ago, Most_of_China said:

Wait, so is there no way to get another Titania? F***.

Like I said, you can buy a second one from the market for platinum. But that is the ONLY way. Same is true for the other quest frames, like Atlas, Chroma etc.

9 hours ago, Most_of_China said:

Wait, so is there no way to get another Titania? F***.

There is no way to get another BLUEPRINT for Titania, Limbo, Chroma, Octavia, Atlas, Inaros, Nidus, Mirage or Mesa. It was always like this. But there is a way to get another frame and it comes with its own slot and potato. All that's required is just a bit of trading.

Edited by (XB1)Deflinek