Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i would love to see a nodachi type sword in game

maddragonmaster

this is due to the fact i played monster hunter games before and my favorite weapon was the long sword, and the charge blade but i don't think it would fit in warframe. but i know a nodachi would be cool to see in warframe, i could see a melee stance involving pokes and 360% round slash or 2 in the stance maybe give it a fancy name like twisting dragon, raging storm, or storming dragon. there are some simple ways to make this possible like stretching nikana and dragon nikana to fit it or there could be a new weapon model.  i know there has been other forums done before. but i would very much like to see a nodachi or (or long sword in monster hunter games) in this game. also a bit curious on how it would look

21 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

I know I'm in the minority here, but I'd personally love to see some utilitarian European swords.

Better representation of historical European swords in games is always a good thing, but one look at that deluxe Chroma skin makes it very apparent we won't get them. :(

Nodachis would be cool, too. Hearing you say it, I'm actually surprised we don't already have them.

8 minutes ago, Jabarto said:

Better representation of historical European swords in games is always a good thing, but one look at that deluxe Chroma skin makes it very apparent we won't get them. :(

Nodachis would be cool, too. Hearing you say it, I'm actually surprised we don't already have them.

Uhhh, Frost Harka Skin is a thing... also Frysta Longsword Skin.

Devstream Abridged 93 revealed a frame that looks like a mix between a medieval knight and a samurai.

25 minutes ago, YourBusDriver said:

Uhhh, Frost Harka Skin is a thing... also Frysta Longsword Skin.

Devstream Abridged 93 revealed a frame that looks like a mix between a medieval knight and a samurai.

I did forget about the Frysta skin, admittedly.

Also I don't watch Devstreams but if that's true I"m excited to see what they do with it.