Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This Normal ? (Fusion Core Wth)

Deodus

He got those rank 10 Fusion cores because he used to played in closed Beta. In closed beta they did not have mods so when they switched to the mod system everything they had was replaced with rank 10 Fusion cores to compensate for their loss.

He got those rank 10 Fusion cores because he used to played in closed Beta. In closed beta they did not have mods so when they switched to the mod system everything they had was replaced with rank 10 Fusion cores to compensate for their loss.

Ok, thank you : )

So, instead of giving those people a couple of rank 5 cores, they threw out those things? More than 4 rows of rank 10 cores? Every time i look at my rank 0 cores, that DE put in as defense rewards, i feel like they should give us a couple of rank 10 ones in return. I don't even know why rank 0 cores exist in the first place, they serve no practical purpose and are useless in every possible situation. The refunds will probably never happen, but i am going to keep my rank 0 cores just so i can remember this nonsense.

Edited by AreusOmniae

5500 Platinum... Man I wish I didn't have to pay for rent and food and a girlfriend.. $200 on digital things.. I've spent only like $40 on plat and that's a lot imo already.

Not badmouthing him, I'm just amazed, 'tis all.

Edited by Ace_Player

5500 Platinum... Man I wish I didn't have to pay for rent and food and a girlfriend.. $200 on digital things.. I've spent only like $40 on plat and that's a lot imo already.

Not badmouthing him, I'm just amazed, 'tis all.

You have to pay for a girlfriend?