Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(game) Performance issues

Great.Dane

Question

Recently, Warframe has been pretty choppy. It's annoying because it's been working ever since I start the game (one year ago) and it (either my computer or the game itself) has just started acting like it doesn't like a framerate above the 20s (I actually don't have a good grasp on how frame rate works, but never-the-less its annoying and choppy)

Any tips?

Edited by Great.Dane
stupid pun in the title, don't worry I've spared you all the pain

10 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Aeon66 said:

Deleting the game and install a brand new version of it.

Ahhhh okay that makes sense

And since my warframe account is not anchored to the game, it won't delete any of my progress, right?

2 minutes ago, Great.Dane said:

Ahhhh okay that makes sense

And since my warframe account is not anchored to the game, it won't delete any of my progress, right?

None of your data is saved on your end, its all saved on DE's servers, so you cant lose your progress in any way. So it wont affect your progress.

1 minute ago, Aeon66 said:

None of your data is saved on your end, its all saved on DE's servers, so you cant lose your progress in any way. So it wont affect your progress.

Thank you, I was getting worried for a bit

Welcome to the Early 2010s, by now 60 fps is the norm.

So far I hope they step up and bring 120 fps as the newer Graphic norm. And I hope it be normal for mainly PC game by 2020.(Like 50% price drop)

Anyhow Good Day! Maybe by 2050, you can easily afford a 120 fps 3D game without paying expensive. 

Been experiencing this same thing, started about a year ago and just recently have been struggling to maintain 60fps, even at lowest settings and in missions solo on tilesets that shouldn't be that graphically demanding. I've been optimizing the cache every couple hotfixes, so I don't think that's the issue. The game just seems to run around 30-40 fps now, even in the liset, which is frustrating because it makes it significantly more difficult to aim because it feels like the cursor is skipping across the field of view instead of moving smoothly.

7 hours ago, Xaranoth said:

Been experiencing this same thing, started about a year ago and just recently have been struggling to maintain 60fps, even at lowest settings and in missions solo on tilesets that shouldn't be that graphically demanding. I've been optimizing the cache every couple hotfixes, so I don't think that's the issue. The game just seems to run around 30-40 fps now, even in the liset, which is frustrating because it makes it significantly more difficult to aim because it feels like the cursor is skipping across the field of view instead of moving smoothly.

What is the specs of your system/laptop ?