Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Exp?

Royal-Fusion

Question

16 answers to this question

You rank up by ranking up weapons and armor. 

Once an armor/weapon  hits 30 you can't  get more exp  for ranks from it, not even if you use a format to reset it to 0

Edited by JudgeXion
T9 on phone is fun

36 minutes ago, Royal-Fusion said:

I just maxed 2 new warframes and got nothing

You've never maxed them before? You can only get the mastery points once per item. 

It is definitely the only time you have ever maxed that item? 

Are you sure you are looking at the right spot in terms of where your mastery points are? I am just trying to troubleshoot to see if there is something you might be missing, because support can take weeks to deal with this stuff. 

Could you provide us a breakdown of what you did over those fifteen missions? (doesn't have to be perfectly detailed) What weapons and frames were you using, what ranks were they, etc. Did you complete the missions fully -- were you active, not marked afk, did the mission succeed? 

Are you looking in the spot in your profile where you can see your warframe rotating, and looking to the spot to the right to see your mastery, or are you looking at a different completion bar? 

Edited by Tesseract7777

I am getting new weapons etc. I don't have any other warframes to max sadly...I guess ill have to try and build other ones as I go and max them as well but then this comes in to play that I have to spend 20p per warframe cause of the slot

Just now, Royal-Fusion said:

I am getting new weapons etc. I don't have any other warframes to max sadly...I guess ill have to try and build other ones as I go and max them as well but then this comes in to play that I have to spend 20p per warframe cause of the slot

It probably is a bug, I was just hoping there was something that was being missed, it looks like you'll just have to report it to support. The good thing is, they will fix it eventually and you won't lose any of your progress, they should be able to track it and fix it for you. Just have patience, they often take a couple weeks to get to stuff. 

1 hour ago, Royal-Fusion said:

For what ever reason I haven't been getting the Exp points to level up its been stuck in the same spot for hours and ive played over 15 missions to rank up and still noting has changed I need help.

1 hour ago, Royal-Fusion said:

I just maxed 2 new warframes and got nothing

40 minutes ago, Royal-Fusion said:

1. Have you tried logging out then in? Sometimes that fixes/moves your MR bar. If not, your best course of action is to contact support.

2. If you have any maxed items you don't want, sell them. This will leave open slots in your inventory.

3. I'll add you to my friend's list, and maybe I can help.

Edited by DimLamp

43 minutes ago, Royal-Fusion said:

thank you for the slot I didn't know how to reply back in game.

and yes I have tried logging out then back in still was at the same spot

and I am about to sell the items

Just make sure you're selling items that you ABSOLUTELY don't need. Some weapons, for example, are needed to build other weapons.