Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rock Monster Pet

EpicSherbet

Question

So, I just got done playing a sortie mission, and one of the players brought along a Rock Monster, much like the ones from the sands of Inaros quest, but not the full size. It looked like it was able to make rock baricades? And possibly split like the regular rock monsters can. I asked what it was, and the player said it was a pet? However I cant find anything on the wiki or google about it. So, where can I get my own rock monster pet to fight with me. I mean, I main Inaros anyway, so it would be fun to have one of his guardian rock monsters as a companion instead of eyeball mcscanner.

6 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, EpicSherbet said:

Oh, well then, I looked it up, yeah, they were just Atlas's abilities, cool, thanks!

Now, before you go and farm/buy Atlas, you should know that those summons are actually kinda trashy and absolutely not worth using over his other abilities, or even Nekros' Shadows of the Dead.

Just now, TrickshotMcGee said:

Now, before you go and farm/buy Atlas, you should know that those summons are actually kinda trashy and absolutely not worth using over his other abilities, or even Nekros' Shadows of the Dead.

Bummer, they looked really cool, but I can understand that. I wouldnt farm Atlas just for those abilities anyway, not really the way I like to play, but thank you for the advice!

Built correctly, they'll stay up for the whole duration. They do good cc by being there to attract agro, and stagering enemies with their hits and rock throws.

The rock wall is from atlas's 2nd ability which i use for blocking corridors or make choke points.