The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Frame Idea

(PSN)fullblast35

Let's all agree that a lot of games have certain similarities wether its mechanics or characters, even looks.  

I've been a gamer since 1988 when i first got my NES.  I've switched to PC a few times for certain games like Rise of the triads, Heretic, Doom, Quake, POD, Cyberia, the list is quite long.   just to give you an idea of my experience in gaming.

I have always thought of a frame similar to Chang Tsung in Mortal Kombat. This frame would be best played with by players who have built every frame in the sense where you would have to know how all their abilities work, because what I'm thinking of is a frame what can borrow teammates abilities for a duration, changing your whole kit during that period to the kit you borrowed.  this could be done with just one main ability and the 3 others would be the frames original kit.  Since I've mostly thought about the ability borrow aspect of the frame, the 3 other abilities could be anything devs decide it to be.  I know Veterans would love a frame like that.

Holy! It's you Fullblast35! We just played and traded a bunch.

Anyways, I would personally enjoy a frame that adapts to the team around him. As an example, if your turn is full of damage dealer, I would imagine the frame turning into a support and damage buffer frame, if your team is full of healer, he would become a completely full damage dealer. But that would stray a little to far from the Chang Tsung Idea.