Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What account is linked to my steam account?

Marthon

Question

Hi im just comeing back to the game after haveing not played for a long time upwords of a year or 2 and i have forgotten the email to the account linked to my steam account (my main account haveing most of my time played and ALOT of work into it) i can however get on my 2nd account (This account) my non steam account but this account was when i just was trying the game so i need to know if theres a way of finding the email of the account linked to my steam or if im just out of luck ive been trying to find this answer for a few hours now so im not sure what to do at this point so here i am thanks in advance for any help on this topic.

6 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Ex09 said:

1. Go to www.warframe.com

2. Under your username, go to Account Management then User Information.

3. Click Linked Steam Economy Profile (if there's none, then nothing's linked).

Note: You may ask from support to unlink your previous account.

Ah thanks that helps somewhat however im trying to get the info for the account that is linked not unlink it thanks for the reply though.

2 hours ago, Marthon said:

i have forgotten the email to the account linked to my steam account

Do you at least know the IGN? If so you can contact support, prove its your account and they may help you change the email for it.  If not, there isn't much we can do for you, well nothing really in either case, other than offer advice.

BTW, you can log in with an account linked to steam without opening steam.  Being linked to steam doesn't make it an exclusive steam only account.  So for future reference, you don't need a steam linked warframe account and a non steam warframe account.

You also fail to provide some fairly important information that could help us help you.  Did you delete steam and warframe and just reinstalled it now?  Can you log into steam?  Can you launch WF from steam?  Did you install WF on its own?  Do you still have the original installation from a year or two ago?

You can also contact steam, if you still have your login with them, maybe they can help you too.  Either way you'll have to contact some support somewhere.

15 hours ago, Xekrin said:

Do you at least know the IGN? If so you can contact support, prove its your account and they may help you change the email for it.  If not, there isn't much we can do for you, well nothing really in either case, other than offer advice.

BTW, you can log in with an account linked to steam without opening steam.  Being linked to steam doesn't make it an exclusive steam only account.  So for future reference, you don't need a steam linked warframe account and a non steam warframe account.

You also fail to provide some fairly important information that could help us help you.  Did you delete steam and warframe and just reinstalled it now?  Can you log into steam?  Can you launch WF from steam?  Did you install WF on its own?  Do you still have the original installation from a year or two ago?

You can also contact steam, if you still have your login with them, maybe they can help you too.  Either way you'll have to contact some support somewhere.

I did have warframe installed on an old hard drive i no longer own the hard drive mind you it was cleared so no worries of the account getting stolen, I can log into steam as well as launch it from steam, and no i dont have the original install from back then. I do really thank you for this info though and if you can help farther via the info i just gave then awesome if not ill keep trying this that and the other. however thanks very much for the reply. Oh and i do have my IGN so that helps i hope.

Edited by Marthon