Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can i still control enemies after war within?

ChaosPhantom90

Question

6 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, ChaosPhantom90 said:

can I still control enemies, like I did the golden maw, after war within?

No. They are working on improving the Operator system so there's more to do with them than just Kuva farming. But we don't have any details beyond that. Think they mentioned pretty early on that they might possibly add controlling enemies in the main game. But that was right after War Within was released and they haven't said anything else about it.

7 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Not sure what you mean by "still", but no, you can't.

During the quest you control an NPC directly. The only time you get to control an enemy.

So the OP asks if that "still" works

Edited by Airwolfen

10 hours ago, Ceryk said:

No. They are working on improving the Operator system so there's more to do with them than just Kuva farming. But we don't have any details beyond that. Think they mentioned pretty early on that they might possibly add controlling enemies in the main game. But that was right after War Within was released and they haven't said anything else about it.

hm. Kinda pointless to put something in at only one point, then say "F*** you, you cant use it anymore"

39 minutes ago, ChaosPhantom90 said:

hm. Kinda pointless to put something in at only one point, then say "F*** you, you cant use it anymore"

well, we where controlling Orokin constructs, as far i know, there is nothing similar to the golden maws in the game, so that makes sense. We can use the transference only on things that have been made for it, so no random enemies, no random items. They need to be built specifically for the tenno transference. (Warframes and , for now, the golden maws... maybe sentinels)

Edited by Kyryo