now add 13 to

braton prime blueprint, barrel and receiver                :3
bronco prime blueprint barrel and receiver                :3
orthos prime blueprint handle and blade                   :3
fang prime blueprint handle and blade                      :3
paris prime blueprint grip, upper and lower reciever :4

16 new drops

making a total of 29

when new prime weapons are added and new prime frames its gunna get so impossible to find what you are looking for that you will never want to enter a void again.

i love the void, i love the level design, traps, enemies and vaults. But i dont wanna hate the levels because of how i cant find what im looking for.

please DE either implement a token system only for the void or i'm gunna loose my mind quite alot a bit when im looking for parts :D 

Isn't Braton + Bronco + Orthos + Fang + Paris Prime, defense mode only and in a separate reward pool completely? That kills everything you just mentioned above, if I'm not mistaken.

Then the next set of prime items, they can release it alongside T3 Raid and split the Exterm/Raid drop pool.

already lost a bit of sanity trying for frost prime blueprints, and still do have it. even gotten a forma. lost count of how many t3 runs have done but i dont beleave the % rates posted to wiki. the blueprints have to be much more rare then the systems.

Isn't Braton + Bronco + Orthos + Fang + Paris Prime, defense mode only and in a separate reward pool completely? That kills everything you just mentioned above, if I'm not mistaken.

Then the next set of prime items, they can release it alongside T3 Raid and split the Exterm/Raid drop pool.

Actually, thats even worse. 5 items x 3 parts each = 15 items from 3 missions? Ugh.

Welcome to RNGFRAME

i dont mind some rng, but this is gunna kill me, like the time i had to kill a boss 43 times to get all the parts for ash....

or my month of killing the boss for frost systems roughly 15 times a night every day with around 30 on sundays, o the 3 weekend fought him 30 times IN A ROW no break finaly got it

hated that frost so much i reset my account 

I am much happier for it too

They could just add a new key pack for the new keys only for the same amount of platinum or even cost a bit more.  At least that's better than having to buy the same pack mixed with old keys that are pretty much useless right now if you don't want the old crap.

They could just add a new key pack for the new keys only for the same amount of platinum or even cost a bit more.  At least that's better than having to buy the same pack mixed with old keys that are pretty much useless right now if you don't want the old crap.

the solution isn't making more things that should be purchased with platinum....

someone does not get this what this post is about at all......

He gets it completely. Take a look at the drop tables located here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Au6mBXle3cFtdHBYUzVJaDJfdkIzSEN1cUh5UlRvckE&f=true&noheader=false&gid=17'>Google Docs

You'll notice that DE did NOT drop everything in the same table like the OP was claiming. Instead, parts are split up amongst all the different mission tier and type combinations with different odds for parts. This means that you can choose to do certain types of void missions for specific parts you require. Most of the lists have 10 entries, which is less than the original T2 keys, and equivalent to the original T3 keys. There is no reward dilution going on here.

Edited by Ashnal

He gets it completely. Take a look at the drop tables located here: Google Docs

You'll notice that DE did NOT drop everything in the same table like the OP was claiming. Instead, parts are split up amongst all the different mission tier and type combinations with different odds for parts. This means that you can choose to do certain types of void missions for specific parts you require. Most of the lists have 10 entries, which is less than the original T2 keys, and equivalent to the original T3 keys. There is no reward dilution going on here.

there is reward dilution going on here -_- because there are more drops possible regardless of how there are more types of missions now, and what i'm claiming is that as they continue to add more prime frames and weapons it will continue to "dilute

Wouldn't be so bad if acquiring the new keys weren't so ridiculous. 1% in t2 or t3 defense. Yea..... no thanks, MT was fun enough...

I regularly get t3 keys from Pluto defence. T2 keys are often wave 5 rewards and T3 wave 10/15.

I regularly get t3 keys from Pluto defence. T2 keys are often wave 5 rewards and T3 wave 10/15.

NEW keys: defense, mobile defense, capture, etc

Not the old raid/exterminate keys. As they don't drop any parts of the new weapons.

Edited by CloudPies

NEW keys: defense, mobile defense, capture, etc

Not the old raid/exterminate keys. As they don't drop any parts of the new weapons.

All I have been getting is defence, mobile defence and capture come to think of it. I don't know why.

I have had 2 t3 defence, 2 t3 mobile defence and 1 t3 capture today, and I haven't even been on pluto that much, probably achieved the t3 keys 5/7 defence missions today. It is very regular to get one. I haven't, yesterday or today, achieved a t3 raid or exterminate from pluto however.

Just saying, try some pluto defence, see if it works for you.

there is reward dilution going on here -_- because there are more drops possible regardless of how there are more types of missions now, and what i'm claiming is that as they continue to add more prime frames and weapons it will continue to "dilute

But there aren't more drops possible for any given mission, I just linked the tables to show you that. Are you sure we've got the same definition of dilution here? Last I knew dilution meant that the tables had so many entries that the chances of any specific entry were diminished. As you can see from the tables, all of the new tables have the same amount of entries as the old tables, therefore, no more reward dilution compared to the old tables. As they add more prime frames and weapons, they can also add them into new key types with separate tables. What leads you to believe they won't do this, considering that that is precisely what they did for U9? Are you merely complaining about the volume of new content? I suppose you could argue that the defense mission reward tables are diluted with the new key types, since they did gain a lot of new entries, but the void mission rewards themselves aren't diluted at all.

Edited by Ashnal

But there aren't more drops possible for any given mission, I just linked the tables to show you that. Are you sure we've got the same definition of dilution here? Last I knew dilution meant that the tables had so many entries that the chances of any specific entry were diminished. As you can see from the tables, all of the new tables have the same amount of entries as the old tables, therefore, no more reward dilution compared to the old tables. As they add more prime frames and weapons, they can also add them into new key types with separate tables. What leads you to believe they won't do this, considering that that is precisely what they did for U9? Are you merely complaining about the volume of new content? I suppose you could argue that the defense mission reward tables are diluted with the new key types, since they did gain a lot of new entries, but the void mission rewards themselves aren't diluted at all.

you see, you get tier keys from defense missions. You stack them up so you can have more of a chance of getting items. Then new keys are released and your old keys become useless. Ontop of that you need to go and do the same defense missions (or go purchase packs) all over again. Then when you finally get into the new missions you realize that some of the items you want aren't in that mission and is a waste.

Diluting the tables is one matter but diluting your chances of getting an item you want in general from void missions is something else entirely