Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tomb Guardian

-AoN-CanoLathra-

Question

So, back when I did the Sands of Inaros quest, I didn't even know about Codex Scanning, so i didn't scan the Tomb Guardian (or Tomb Protector). So now I am wondering how, if at all, I can scan those? I can't redo the quest, or join someone who is doing the quest, and it bugs me to see those just sitting unscanned in my codex.

PS: Why does the quest description still say Phobos, when it should have been updated to say Mars?

Edited by -AoN-CanoLathra-

6 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

So, back when I did the Sands of Inaros quest, I didn't even know about Codex Scanning, so i didn't scan the Tomb Guardian (or Tomb Protector). So now I am wondering how, if at all, I can scan those? I can't redo the quest, or join someone who is doing the quest, and it bugs me to see those just sitting unscanned in my codex.

PS: Why does the quest description still say Phobos, when it should have been updated to say Mars?

nope, cant scan them at all, the quest isnt yet repetable. you will have to wait for the day it is to grab that

My guy, don't listen to these people. I mean, they are right, but only 50%m you can STILL scan them if someone who hasn't finished the quest invites you to it. As with any other quest, you gain nothing, but you CAN aid them in it. Otherwise, old scans that took 3 instead of 1 in quests like the Arcane Boiler would've been impossible to scan :v

17 minutes ago, GDSK-NXS said:

My guy, don't listen to these people. I mean, they are right, but only 50%m you can STILL scan them if someone who hasn't finished the quest invites you to it. As with any other quest, you gain nothing, but you CAN aid them in it. Otherwise, old scans that took 3 instead of 1 in quests like the Arcane Boiler would've been impossible to scan :v

you need to have the sacred vessel in your gear....

7 hours ago, GDSK-NXS said:

normally you would be rihgt here, but in order to enter the tomb you first need a filled sacred vessal in your gear, and that is not doable as the gear becomes a ship decoration after you finish the quest