Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chromatic blade

(XBOX)FISTO ROBOT0

Question

I noticed it increases status by 50% is that an increase of the base status value? Or just straight up added? Ex. Does 5% become 55%?

also it says it combines with whatever elements I have on my weapon. So if I already have corrosive on my weapon, with the green energy simply add to the corrosive damage? Or will I be dealing toxin AND corrosive which is normally impossible. I am on console and Cannot test, yet would like to know for the prep behind my build. :) thanks PC Tenno!

3 answers to this question

The best way to describe the augment is that it turns Exalted Blade into a single-element weapon, just like karyst or ninkondi or silva and aegis or Sibear. In fact, it might be best to use those weapons to figure out your build before switching to your weapon of choice. Also, the 50% is additive, is affected by power strength, and does not scale with other mods; i.e. it raises Exalted Blade to 60% status at 100% Power Strength, goes up to 100% Status at 180% Power Strength, and is not affected by any of the 60/60 elemental mods.