Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comment on my Trinity Build 100% armor strip + overshields

babywrath

Question

Combo = kill only the EV target as fast as possible then repeat. 

Refresh 3, 4 when possible. Probably 2-5 combos

Weapon in mind: Zarr or Tonkor.

https://goo.gl/v2qzxT

Trinity Prime with 244% power strength for 100% armor reduction with Abating Link.

Vampire Leech for extra support to allow survivability while maintaining combo.

Only drawback is poor efficiency but primed flow should be enough to keep it going. 

Physique to help the team. 

Im thinking of adding natural talent but not sure which to take out. 

Any comments, suggestions, or negative criticism welcome. 

7 answers to this question

If you go with a Max Blind Rage and Growing Power Aura you can swap out Intensify and your Exlius slot for something else.

Perhaps Stretch and Cunning Drift so you can actually apply that armor reduction to more enemies.

Growing Power would be far more useful to a team anyways.

24 minutes ago, Venoct said:

You can't get 100% armor buff, I've tried it before,  unless DE changed it.

I meant enemy armor reduction from the abating link augment mod. I know it doesn't give you 100% damage reduction. Thanks though.

1 hour ago, Xzorn said:

If you go with a Max Blind Rage and Growing Power Aura you can swap out Intensify and your Exlius slot for something else.

Perhaps Stretch and Cunning Drift so you can actually apply that armor reduction to more enemies.

Growing Power would be far more useful to a team anyways.

Sweetness man. Iv'e been too caught up with physique to think about Growing Power. Thanks.

1 hour ago, (PS4)auwsomestgamer said:

I would swap redirection with vitality, because base shields will be useless if you're trying to get overshields. 

Iv'e ran EV trin before and noticed my overshield is twice my current shield after the mod. I'll run some tests to see which is potentially better. Speaking of shields does the link damage reduction apply to shields aswell?? 

2 minutes ago, babywrath said:

Iv'e ran EV trin before and noticed my overshield is twice my current shield after the mod. I'll run some tests to see which is potentially better. Speaking of shields does the link damage reduction apply to shields aswell?? 

Yes, but your overshield is capped (around 2100 I think). So if you have extra shields, you wont be able to get as much overshields. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that with vitality you'll have the same shield rating, but higher health. Trust me

Overshields are capped at 1,200. It doesn't matter how much you normally have, the amount will cap at Max Shields + 1,200.

Normally Vitality is more reliable than shields but for Trinity the difference matters less and yes both her Blessing and Link damage reduction count for shields well as HP. Shielding will give Trinity a higher eHP total over Vitality but Toxic damage can bypass shields and easily trigger your QT. Impact damage from Ballista Snipers will also do heavy damage to shields and Magnetic status is a little more common that Viral but on the other hand some of the more dangerous enemies in the game do primarily Puncture damage which has a negative modifier against shields.

3 hours ago, Xzorn said:

Overshields are capped at 1,200. It doesn't matter how much you normally have, the amount will cap at Max Shields + 1,200.

Normally Vitality is more reliable than shields but for Trinity the difference matters less and yes both her Blessing and Link damage reduction count for shields well as HP. Shielding will give Trinity a higher eHP total over Vitality but Toxic damage can bypass shields and easily trigger your QT. Impact damage from Ballista Snipers will also do heavy damage to shields and Magnetic status is a little more common that Viral but on the other hand some of the more dangerous enemies in the game do primarily Puncture damage which has a negative modifier against shields.

yey... thanks man! I think im gonna lock this build in. 

Since im going to spam 2, 3, 4 anyway, toxin damage can be easily mitigated. As far as shields go, 4 will instantly fill my shields then ev will over-shield it back up. 

Finally, a hybrid I can be happy with. 

Thanks guys!

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Trinity_Prime/t_30_0420243020_1-5-10-5-0-5-12-2-10-57-1-5-457-3-3-479-4-10-481-6-10-523-7-3-616-9-5-779-8-5_5-9-57-8-12-8-457-9-479-7-1-7-481-7-523-9-779-14-616-9_0/en/1-0-40/

Physique -> Growing Power

Intensify -> Streamline

Power Drift -> Speed Drift

Blind Rage -> Maxed

Edited by babywrath