Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Inaros seems bugged.

Kihana

Question

My Inaros seems bugged. I figure it's a problem on my side, and I'm just not understanding the mechanic, but my Inaros No. 1 does not seem to return any health. As a result, my Inaros loses health over time with no apparent means to regain it.

Can someone fill me in on what I'm doing wrong? It seemed to work fine when I first equipped the frame and had nothing but my No. 1, but now it seems to do nothing.

Edited by Kihana

4 answers to this question

Inaros' 1 technically has healing, but it's for a portion of the damage of the ability, which is already pretty low, so the healing from it isn't worth talking about. The big thing about his 1 is that if you Blind an enemy with it, they're open to Finishers, and he has a passive ability that restores 20% of his health when he performs a Finisher. The thing is, though, that Dessication only Blinds enemies who are hit from the front. If the enemy is facing away from you when you cast Dessication, they won't be Blinded, you won't get a Finisher, and his passive won't trigger.

If that isn't your issue, I'm not sure what the problem might be.

56 minutes ago, (Xbox One)D34thst41ker said:

Inaros' 1 technically has healing, but it's for a portion of the damage of the ability, which is already pretty low, so the healing from it isn't worth talking about. The big thing about his 1 is that if you Blind an enemy with it, they're open to Finishers, and he has a passive ability that restores 20% of his health when he performs a Finisher. The thing is, though, that Dessication only Blinds enemies who are hit from the front. If the enemy is facing away from you when you cast Dessication, they won't be Blinded, you won't get a Finisher, and his passive won't trigger.

That's cool and all, but it doesn't say that. This is what it says.

"Blast enemies with a wave of cursed sand that  blinds them and steals their health". It clearly stuns them (or something similar), but I'm not seeing the health steal part.

It's easy enough to test. Find a lone enemy, make a note of your health, and then hit them with Dessication. The number should increase. However, the "life steal" is simply healing you for 25% of the DoT portion of the ability's damage. The DoT deals 8 damage per second over 8 seconds, so you'll only get 2 health per second over 8 seconds. If there are other enemies who aren't hit and Blinded by Dessication, they're pretty much guaranteed to do more than 2 damage per second, so you may not be seeing your health go up because you're taking more damage than you're healing.