Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat/ Kubrow Rooms

Just a thought with everyone having access to either 1 kubrow or kavat on the ship could we not build like a massive room (about the size of a clan hall but with windows similar to the observation deck in the background) for your extra kubrows and kavats?  These rooms could be like a forestry design for kavats and like a grassy design for kubrows, in each area you could interact with them as normal or build 'toys' to play with them.  I don't know about anyone else but I for one would think it would be cool to even throw a stick or ball so you could play fetch with your kubrow or kavat (also maybe even add that in operator mode you can interact with your pet because it seems rather strange not being able to except when in your warframe because lets face it you pet still knows that the operator is the same person in mission).  I just think that since some people have more than one pet it would give people something else to do when not in mission and a dedicated area for your extra kubrows and kavats in dojo would be cool idea (still keep the recovery period for making them battle ready when you want to switch them your ship of course).

You could build these areas and build other accessory's for them (a new type of kubrow den, large logs to hide in, meat joints or even dummy grineer toys) for different interactions. I know this game is about shooting, killing, grinding etc but how about adding this little extra something, to make having a dojo even more desirable, apart from weapons research or trading post.   I can dream but what do you guys think?

15 minutes ago, (PS4)dark_knight_942 said:

Just a thought with everyone having access to either 1 kubrow or kavat on the ship could we not build like a massive room (about the size of a clan hall but with windows similar to the observation deck in the background) for your extra kubrows and kavats?  These rooms could be like a forestry design for kavats and like a grassy design for kubrows, in each area you could interact with them as normal or build 'toys' to play with them.  I don't know about anyone else but I for one would think it would be cool to even throw a stick or ball so you could play fetch with your kubrow or kavat (also maybe even add that in operator mode you can interact with your pet because it seems rather strange not being able to except when in your warframe because lets face it you pet still knows that the operator is the same person in mission).  I just think that since some people have more than one pet it would give people something else to do when not in mission and a dedicated area for your extra kubrows and kavats in dojo would be cool idea (still keep the recovery period for making them battle ready when you want to switch them your ship of course).

You could build these areas and build other accessory's for them (a new type of kubrow den, large logs to hide in, meat joints or even dummy grineer toys) for different interactions. I know this game is about shooting, killing, grinding etc but how about adding this little extra something, to make having a dojo even more desirable, apart from weapons research or trading post.   I can dream but what do you guys think?

not lore friendly with genetic degradation. the whole point of stasis is that it stops the degradation so you don't need a butt ton of stabilizers. however i would love a room like this.