Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi From A Twitcher

H3dsh0t

Love streams! :D

Awesome

Will be streaming tonight from 18.00 GMT onwards. Will be doing a You Say We Play stream. Just started the game and need that shiny new frame? Need mats to build that frame? Mods to Equip it? Or simply need to level up a bit. Come join the stream and we'll do whatever you guys want. I will even throw in a few void keys for us to run.

We will have a couple of experianced warframers on tonight, and we'll take any questions from people. If you've only just started playing and need to ask how things work, or an experianced player wondering what we think on certain matters, tune in, ask away and we'll answer them.

• 1 month later...

After a bit of a break from streaming for RL reasons, I am back tonight. Will be doing a new player Q&A. Got any warframe related questions, not sure what weapons or frames to go for next? Tune in, ask away and we'll help you.

We will also be doing Derelict Survival runs tonight with viewers, so if your having issues getting a good group together to farm for the Derelict Void items, tune in, and join in with us!

Also throughout the stream, we have a few items to give away, not going to reveal them here, should tune in to find out what they are :)

Stream goes live at 19.00 GMT.

See you there!

http://www.twitch.tv/h3dsh0t/

Edited by H3dsh0t

Looking forward to it . The past streams were always lots of fun.

Just on a sidenote , H3dsh0t and most of our Clanmembers own every warframe / weapon / mod . So if you want to know if a certain Warframe / weapon is worth getting , this is the best stream to find out.

Come ask questions and have a good time with us!

We will also do Orokin Void / Void / Boss runs with the viewers!

Looking forward to it . The past streams were always lots of fun.

Just on a sidenote , H3dsh0t and most of our Clanmembers own every warframe / weapon / mod . So if you want to know if a certain Warframe / weapon is worth getting , this is the best stream to find out.

Come ask questions and have a good time with us!

We will also do Orokin Void / Void / Boss runs with the viewers!

Cheers Riki, we also have 2 Vermillion Anti-Toxins crafted and ready. If anyone has not completed the event for the Twin Wrath Vipers then look no further. We will run them both with viewers tonight!

Hype! There's one problem with Warframe streaming. This game is NOT interesting to watch. At all.

BUT

Its Mega interesting to play =)

I know what you mean, however one of the things of this game is that, it can be very confusing to start playing. I would like to have a place where someone new can go, ask questions and get decent answers, without the need for trolling. The ability to show people also help a lot with this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys, thought I would bump this thread back up there again. I will be streaming today from 1pm GMT. I will be running void missions with viewers and also doing a new player Q&A. If you are newer to the game and want to get some insight into a certain aspect, feel free to tune in and ask any question you want, and we'll answer it the best we can.

Tune in at http://www.twitch.tv/h3dsh0t to join in the fun :)

On another note, I have just started a series called Lets Mod Warframe on youtube. This will be a bi-weekly series looking at different weapons and frames whilst also looking at suggested builds and best use of the item. Depending on the reception to these videos, I may make it 3 times a week, but we'll see :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/youngrozzz is the link to the channel. Feel free to subscribe to recieve latest videos. Also I will take comments in the videos as to what the next weapon should be, so feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to do the videos as per the highest rated comments in the video.

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys, hope to see you either in the stream, or on the youtubes!

Edited by H3dsh0t

i watched your games before it's pretty fun, i usually order food and watch one of your games :D and yes i recommend pizza+H3dsh0t gaming ^^

anyways keep twitchin' my good friend, i tell my friends too so they can see what warframe looks like or some quality gaming.

i can also like to join your runs if you want me to, i'm a really good Tenno and experienced on the field :D

i watched your games before it's pretty fun, i usually order food and watch one of your games :D and yes i recommend pizza+H3dsh0t gaming ^^

anyways keep twitchin' my good friend, i tell my friends too so they can see what warframe looks like or some quality gaming.

i can also like to join your runs if you want me to, i'm a really good Tenno and experienced on the field :D

Thank you very much for your kind words, I really appreciate it, and its the reason that I continue to stream! Any time you see me stream, just ask in the chat mate, I always take viewers along for runs with me. You can also add me in game and we'll play even when I'm not streaming. Always willing to help a fellow tenno.

I am planning on doing a 24h stream from 4pm on the 16th till 4pm on the 17th. I'll be doing a race to see how many forma we can do during that time period, plus talking about all the news coming out of gamescon related to warframe. Should be a fun 24h, classic rock, energy drinks, warframe and pizza, whats not to love! Hope to see you all there.

In the meantime I will be streaming on the 9th from 2pm onwards, and then the 13th, also from 2pm.

A new video will be uploaded to my youtube channel friday morning, this episode we're gonna take a look at the Dread. Love this weapon, only fitting its one of the first videos I did :)

Edited by H3dsh0t

Unfortunately I have to postpone the 24h stream until 23/8/14 due to family commitments. To make up for this I will be putting up an extra video on youtube this week. A Marelok video will go up later today, and a Latron Prime video tomorrow. Apologies for announcing this so late, and I hope to see you at the stream next week!

Edited by H3dsh0t

Checked out the stream briefly. Will be tuning in again for your Saturday 24 hour Forma-thon for certain. I could tell instantly that you are a highly talented and very skilled player. Very enjoyable and introspective just to watch you play.

Just followed you on Twitch!

Checked out the stream briefly. Will be tuning in again for your Saturday 24 hour Forma-thon for certain. I could tell instantly that you are a highly talented and very skilled player. Very enjoyable and introspective just to watch you play.

Thanks very much guys, always good to hear from people that tune into the stream and its much appreciated. Sadly my follower notification wasn't working so I didn't thank you on the stream.

As Dios mentioned, the Forma-thon that was supposed to be last weekend is this Saturday the 23rd. There will be plat prizes (PC only sorry I can't do PS4) plus a lot of discussion on Warframe. We'll take questions from everyone and answer them to the best of our ability. My friend Blazereiter will also be there for the duration of the stream, so it should be a lot of fun!

Edited by H3dsh0t

Cool Twitch, ill keep you in mind but, would you mind telling me when you uselessly stream?

Hey there, I usually stream Wednesdays either between 13.00 BST till 17.00 or from 19.00 to 23.00 and then Saturdays from 14.00 BST onwards. This saturday however, I'm going to be streaming the 24h forma-thon from 17.00 onwards. Gonna be a laugh and gonna be some plat giveaways as well,.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, after a few weeks of deliberation, I am going to be changing my streaming/youtube schedule, and my lack of twitter etc means that this is the best place to let you all know.

My streaming days are going to increase and change days. I will be streaming 3 times a week now, tuesday, thursday and saturday from 1pm GMT until 6pm GMT.

Youtube release dates are also increasing to monday, wednesday and friday. I am going to be doing the following pattern also, as much as I can possibly can:

Monday - Primary Weapon

Wednesday - Secondary Weapon

Friday - Melee Weapon

I will also be doing videos on the frames, and also starting a new series for heavily forma'd weapons, which will be coming soon.

Twitch: http://twitch.tv/h3dsh0t

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/youngrozzz

Feel free to join me on either youtube in the comments, or in my twitch chat. Every stream is an AMA, where I will try to answer any questions people have about the game, or show gameplay on a specific weapon if people request it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, any suggestions for me, like if you want to see me do a build on a specific weapon, then feel free to let me know and I'll try to do is as soon as I can.