Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can some 1 help me with this on xbox one

Vlada91

Question

9 answers to this question

Try modifying your Privacy & Online Safety settings, either on the Web or through your console in Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live.  Settings that look promising on the Web:

• Privacy tab:  <gamertag> can:  Share stuff people make (Xbox 360:  Member Content)
  • Privacy tab:  Others can:  Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites
  • Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab:  <gamertag> can:  Join multiplayer games

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)JohnnyD3ad said:

Change your Xbox privacy and online safety settings. Heres a video explainig how:

(old xbox interface)

If you use a child's account then check this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/a60c2717-41c0-d08d-e844-2aa8f16a2ec7/change-your-child-s-xbox-privacy-and-online-safety-settings

I did go on on allow and evrybody for all options and don know what the problme is in days.....

Edited by Vlada91

On 2017-6-19 at 5:32 AM, (Xbox One)cubeof11 said:

Try modifying your Privacy & Online Safety settings, either on the Web or through your console in Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live.  Settings that look promising on the Web:

• Privacy tab:  <gamertag> can:  Share stuff people make (Xbox 360:  Member Content)
  • Privacy tab:  Others can:  Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites
  • Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab:  <gamertag> can:  Join multiplayer games

Thanks for info,I have 2 better observes these special options and see if it works

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DomTheKilleur said:

Xbox Live Gold, I think you can't play online or invite people if you don't have that.

I did playe 1 time and i didn have live gold. And i dont know how i change that options and now i dont know how to change back.  And for that i can not enter in clan dojo....

Edited by Vlada91