Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fissure mission lockdowns getting WAY out of hand

cromignon

I started a Neo Fissure relic Exterminate mission, and within seconds, SECONDS of stepping out of my lander, a lockdown happens. Hadn't even had the chance to get a little red arrowhead appear on my minimap before the game tells me I need to play a minigame. Now, evidently this isn't a bug, because I know I've complained about this for months, and I've never had an original idea in my life, so surely there are other threads complaining about it too. And if people have been complaining about it for that long without any official "We're looking into it" sent down from Heaven, it must be intentional, right? So let's say this is intended behaviour. D'you think maybe you can dial back the time between when I turn off an alarm and when one random enemy says "I better set the alarm off again"?

Edited by cromignon

Fissures can trigger in adjacent tiles, feels like they may trigger an alarm in multiple tiles, setting off a lockdown. If this is true, they'd have to look in to multiple systems and how they interact, which means it could be a while before it is satisfactorily resolved.