Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma

LeBronasaurus

Question

8 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, LeBronasaurus said:

Any idea how many forma I need to make Chroma really good? Any idea how long this would take with an affinity booster?

I'd probably recommend 4 - 5 forma depending on the level of your mods. If you use an affinity booster and go to Hydron, you can do that in about 1 1/2 hours.

It's less a question of Forma, and more about the mods, weapons, and playstyle used with Chroma, or any warframe for that matter.

For anyone to be able to provide valid suggestions and help, we'd first need to know more details:

Is there a particular role in a team you hope to fulfill?
Are you looking for a solo build?
What weapons do you have or would like to use with him?
What mods do you have and are currently working to get?

There are plenty of people willing to help, but we need something to work with to get you started. :clem:

If you have any interest in playing the game for a long time, my suggestion would be to learn the basic game mechanics yourself and try to figure it out. Asking people to spoon feed you shortcuts for a system that is quite literally half of the entire game is just going to shorten the longevity of your experience. Not trying to come off harshly, but if your instinct is to go straight for some cookie cutter build and never experiment with things based on what you know about game mechanics, you are very quickly going to run out of things to do in this game.

10 hours ago, FLSH_BNG said:

It's less a question of Forma, and more about the mods, weapons, and playstyle used with Chroma, or any warframe for that matter.

For anyone to be able to provide valid suggestions and help, we'd first need to know more details:

Is there a particular role in a team you hope to fulfill?
Are you looking for a solo build?
What weapons do you have or would like to use with him?
What mods do you have and are currently working to get?

There are plenty of people willing to help, but we need something to work with to get you started. :clem:

I've heard of an Immortal Ice Tank Chroma, that primarily rotates around Vex Armor and another ability. It's a solo build, but it works okay in a team setting - high duration, strength, moderate efficiency, low range. Probably going to use the only good weapons I have ATM, like Akstiletto Prime, Dread, Hek, Atterax, War, etc.. I have all the corrupted mods and the basic stuff. 

I'm pretty sure I have all the mods you would need for any build, except for the primed ones. All R10 mods are R8 or lower.

9 hours ago, sh00chu said:

If you have any interest in playing the game for a long time, my suggestion would be to learn the basic game mechanics yourself and try to figure it out. Asking people to spoon feed you shortcuts for a system that is quite literally half of the entire game is just going to shorten the longevity of your experience. Not trying to come off harshly, but if your instinct is to go straight for some cookie cutter build and never experiment with things based on what you know about game mechanics, you are very quickly going to run out of things to do in this game.

Good thing I didn't ask for a build, then. I asked how many forma Chroma would require to be good, because I don't want to spend my limited time playing a Warframe that requires a ton of work.  

Edited by LeBronasaurus
Elaboration