The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Snow Brightness

AgentRedFoxs

Hi,

I have been an on and off player for a few years now. I came back like last week. But whenever I do snow missions it gets really really bright I don't know what is going on. I usually have all my setting on high but I have to change it everytime there is snow. But even when I change the brightness of the game the snow is still crazy bright. I tried making a ticket about it but they told me

"Thank you for your feedback on this subject, but the Warframe support desk is set up for reporting gameplay issues, technical difficulties and payment issues only. To make our development team aware of this, please post your request on the Warframe forums."

So I am not sure where to post this. So does anyone know how to fix this???

SPECS:

GPU:GTX 970

RAM: 16GB

CPU:Intel Core i7 4790K

This is what I see 

• 2 weeks later...

This is largely a result of the Dev team being waaaaaaaaay to in-love with Bloom. (they and J. J. Abrams should be making movies, they'd get along perfectly, it'd be nothing but LENSFLARE)

Turning off Bloom is about the only thing you can do to cure the problem. (and before you ask, you cannot turn it off unless you have something else on first, and the "parent" is a full screen up in the options)