The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Promotion

Just now, allan9996 said:

I just claimed it but it´s not in my game yet, anyone know why? I have logged out and in again :/

Did you click the link underneath the Twitch Prime Claim button to make sure that your twitch and warframe accounts were linked?

2 minutes ago, WRESinn said:

Did you click the link underneath the Twitch Prime Claim button to make sure that your twitch and warframe accounts were linked?

Yup, it sais "Added to your Twitch account" and yes my warframe account is linked to my twitch :/

1 minute ago, allan9996 said:

Yup, it sais "Added to your Twitch account" and yes my warframe account is linked to my twitch :/

I also got a message from darvo saying that he found frost prime and a prime syndana

Edited by allan9996

There might be a slight delay if there's a heavy amount of bandwidth being used from higher traffic on the site.  Or whatever other techno babble I can come up with that basically means, "wait 5 minutes and then contact the Dev Team".  If nothing else you might want to make sure that it was sent to your PC version of the game and not the console versions.

3 minutes ago, WRESinn said:

There might be a slight delay if there's a heavy amount of bandwidth being used from higher traffic on the site.  Or whatever other techno babble I can come up with that basically means, "wait 5 minutes and then contact the Dev Team".  If nothing else you might want to make sure that it was sent to your PC version of the game and not the console versions.

hmm ok, did you claim it yourself, does it (frost p and the sydana) arrive in your inbox or whatever? :)

Edited by allan9996

hmm ok, did you claim it, does it (frost p and the sydana) arrive in your inbox or whatever? :)

I set up all my stuff yesterday with Amazon Prime to Twitch Prime, and then linking my warframe account to it all.  To claim it you have to go to Twitch.tv and click on the crown by your name.  It will show a Warframe picture and below that is a blue "Claim" Button.  Select that and then it will open some details about making sure that your warframe account is linked to twitch.  You can go through it as many times as you want and it doesn't hurt to make sure that it's linked.  After that just log into Warframe and it should be in your inventory.

Just now, WRESinn said:

I set up all my stuff yesterday with Amazon Prime to Twitch Prime, and then linking my warframe account to it all.  To claim it you have to go to Twitch.tv and click on the crown by your name.  It will show a Warframe picture and below that is a blue "Claim" Button.  Select that and then it will open some details about making sure that your warframe account is linked to twitch.  You can go through it as many times as you want and it doesn't hurt to make sure that it's linked.  After that just log into Warframe and it should be in your inventory.

Ok, just checked and yes, my pc warframe account is already linked to my twitch. I know i´ve done so already and it says the following (in the screenschoot) https://gyazo.com/3b4f17a1ffda7bd90e79a23524b8d559

6 minutes ago, allan9996 said:

Ok, just checked and yes, my pc warframe account is already linked to my twitch. I know i´ve done so already and it says the following (in the screenschoot) https://gyazo.com/3b4f17a1ffda7bd90e79a23524b8d559

No no no, what that's saying is that the reward is added to your twitch account.  Click on that blue "here" button in the description and then link your warframe account.  Even if you've already done it do it again anyway to make sure.  After that log into your warframe game and check your frames to see if Frost Prime is among them.  You will not receive an email telling you that you got it, they just add it to your inventory without notifying you.