Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WuKong thoughts

Desperado14

IMO I think his lack of use is really just because of defy.  Being able to not die sounds great at first.  But it ends up making things rather boring.  I think his kit is basically perfect aside from his 4.  I think it needs a bit more damage.  Other than that I think he's perfectly fine.  Also I could be mistaken but didn't chinaframe make both china frames and they got moved to the global build eventually?

I didn't think the DE we knew actually had any influence on the creation of them.

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)Knight Raime said:

IMO I think his lack of use is really just because of defy.  Being able to not die sounds great at first.  But it ends up making things rather boring.  I think his kit is basically perfect aside from his 4.  I think it needs a bit more damage.  Other than that I think he's perfectly fine.  Also I could be mistaken but didn't chinaframe make both china frames and they got moved to the global build eventually?

I didn't think the DE we knew actually had any influence on the creation of them.

What we have in total is 15% wukong the monkey king by looking at his theme and 'told' abilities. His visual is maybe 8% leaning or pointing into his 'look' okay so far, his cloud takes 6%... The rest of this "frame" is everything but NOT wukong typical. Could have been any other frame name and besides his cloud and his 'look' you wouldn't had more indicators to Wukong... 

No quality. No deeper thoughts. Hate to say it but...like always... quality is totaly missing.