Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New type of Warframe

DiBBz

okey so im roughtly poping these ideas into my head atm so things may change if something fits the warframe or if its a much better idea overall

Name of the warframe i dunno tbh i guess il leave that up to the community ,

NOW

lets begin

The warframe is going to be focused on [TIME] - ( this can change if you have a better idea )

1st ability :- 25 energy : has the power to disrupt time , eg. AI stutter not fast but more like they are glitching but not all to bad and then they stop for a sec or so then reapeat for lets say the skill lasts for 3-5 secs if skill is maxed out and in a sertian area or it can chain with enemys surround the target you fired it at

2nd ability :- 50 energy : [ ANY IDEAS]

3rd ability :- 75 energy : [ ANY IDEAS ]

4th ability :- 100 energy : his ulti will be something of what the galaxy is like when you log into the game exspect hes holding it in the palm of his hand and it exspands out in a huge AOE , anyone inside this dome galaxy will be either permantly forzen or..

^2nd option^

He creates a blackhole in the palm of his hand he throws it down in the nearest open spot and it sucks every enemy into it within a certain radius OC also depending on how much you upgrade it

this is just a rought concept of what i have come up with but if you have something to add that might be cool to see with this type of warframe then please post away , be cool if someone could come up with a name as well

Edited by DiBBz

Lacerate

Mainly a class for killing, skills consist of battlefield manipulation with AoE, DoTs & excessive movement. Also can do a bunch of burst damage.

Skill 1: Throw blade

Cost: 5 Energy/Activation

The swords sticks to the enemy, inflicting a sort of ''bleed'' damage. Max of 5 swords.

Skill 2: Chain

Cost: 20 Energy/Activation

Range: Not decided yet.

Usable twice.

First press - Launches a chain at the enemy, which then clings to him.

Second press - Launches YOU to the enemy, slashing anyone in the way and you go past him.

Additional Effect - When the enemy has swords on him from the first skill, these blades will go flying in different directions from this enemy, putting these swords into other enemies, inflicting bleed and damage.

Usage: Gives you an escape skill. You can shoot a chain at 1 enemy then kill other and quickly move from A to B. Also, you can move around the battlefield with ease.

Skill 3: Blade control

Cost: 50 energy

Usage:

-Pulls every enemy that has a sword in him, to you while inflicting damage. If in range that is.

After using the Skill #2, the enemies have swords in them. Then you can pull the enemies to you.

Skill 4: Rain of Blades

Cost: 100 Energy

Usage:

You retreat with a flip into the air, release a swarm of swords/blades at the enemy, inflicting 5x blades to every enemy hit.

This works together with skill #3 pretty well. You pull them to you and then unleash hell.

Well, that's my idea anyways. This is a REALLY raw version of what i'd like to see.

okey so im roughtly poping these ideas into my head atm so things may change if something fits the warframe or if its a much better idea overall

Name of the warframe i dunno tbh i guess il leave that up to the community ,

NOW

lets begin

The warframe is going to be focused on [TIME] - ( this can change if you have a better idea )

1st ability :- 25 energy : has the power to disrupt time , eg. AI stutter not fast but more like they are glitching but not all to bad and then they stop for a sec or so then reapeat for lets say the skill lasts for 3-5 secs if skill is maxed out and in a sertian area or it can chain with enemys surround the target you fired it at

2nd ability :- 50 energy : [ ANY IDEAS]

3rd ability :- 75 energy : [ ANY IDEAS ]

4th ability :- 100 energy : his ulti will be something of what the galaxy is like when you log into the game exspect hes holding it in the palm of his hand and it exspands out in a huge AOE , anyone inside this dome galaxy will be either permantly forzen or..

^2nd option^

He creates a blackhole in the palm of his hand he throws it down in the nearest open spot and it sucks every enemy into it within a certain radius OC also depending on how much you upgrade it

this is just a rought concept of what i have come up with but if you have something to add that might be cool to see with this type of warframe then please post away , be cool if someone could come up with a name as well

Ever read JoJo's bizzare advanture?

The arch villain 'stand' in each story arc has some sort of time-manipulating ability. The most well-known are Star platinum and the World which appeared in the third arc, stardust crusader. Both of them have the same ultimate ability, time stop, which allow user to completely stop the time for 5-6 seconds.

The fifth arc, vento aureo, feature other two more time-based abilities. One is rewinding time to the previous state and allow the user to create a wining situation no matter what. Another one is to create time loop which trap the victim in never ending cycle of death.

Time-based ability is goddamn OP. Timestop in Warframe could be used in a way which freeze the enemies in the radius for a short period of time and allow players to pummel them to the ground.

time based warframe? sounds cool

name could be Chronos

his abilitys could be like bubbles...do you have played timeshift (multiplayer)?

my skill suggestions:

1: Slow, creates a bubble aroudn you that slows enemys and bullets, but not your frames

2: Speed, gives the team near you a small buff for running and attack speed

3: Rewind, creates a "shield" that rewinds bullets (like a reflector), dont know if rewinding of enemys could be possible

4: Time Stop, stops the time for a few seconds, also your bullets are frozen and will fly to the enemy if the bubble stops

A black hole is a singularity of space, not time, though time is warped due to the immense gravity. But in the end, a black hole does not fit your suggested theme of time.

i never said it was all about time it was a rought suggestion please read the post more clearly next time these are all rought concepts ive never really came up with a perfect type of warframe

Lacerate

Mainly a class for killing, skills consist of battlefield manipulation with AoE, DoTs & excessive movement. Also can do a bunch of burst damage.

Skill 1: Throw blade

Cost: 5 Energy/Activation

The swords sticks to the enemy, inflicting a sort of ''bleed'' damage. Max of 5 swords.

Skill 2: Chain

Cost: 20 Energy/Activation

Range: Not decided yet.

Usable twice.

First press - Launches a chain at the enemy, which then clings to him.

Second press - Launches YOU to the enemy, slashing anyone in the way and you go past him.

Additional Effect - When the enemy has swords on him from the first skill, these blades will go flying in different directions from this enemy, putting these swords into other enemies, inflicting bleed and damage.

Usage: Gives you an escape skill. You can shoot a chain at 1 enemy then kill other and quickly move from A to B. Also, you can move around the battlefield with ease.

Skill 3: Blade control

Cost: 50 energy

Usage:

-Pulls every enemy that has a sword in him, to you while inflicting damage. If in range that is.

After using the Skill #2, the enemies have swords in them. Then you can pull the enemies to you.

Skill 4: Rain of Blades

Cost: 100 Energy

Usage:

You retreat with a flip into the air, release a swarm of swords/blades at the enemy, inflicting 5x blades to every enemy hit.

This works together with skill #3 pretty well. You pull them to you and then unleash hell.

Well, that's my idea anyways. This is a REALLY raw version of what i'd like to see.

you know the energy usage is 25,50,75,100 - right ?

I think Warframe's theme is animal-based (Rhino, Scorpion, Shark, Fishtank, Eskimo....wait that's not animal). Oh well, so I think Spider-based frame would be a good addition.

Female warframe : Widow.

Her design would be feminine with 4 mechanical claws attached to her back. Normally, these claws will stay immobile as part of her armor, covering her back and part of her chest/abdomen. Her abilities are.

1. Toxin. cost 25

Spread technocyte toxin into the area. Biological targets caught in the area will start writhing in agony while taking minor damage. Subsequent on the same enemy will make them immune to the toxin. This ability is meant to be AOE CC, not outright killing. Toxin immunity means you can't spam it non-stop against boss.

2. String. cost 50

Create an almost invisible fiber from her upper claws which widow use to drag small target toward her or pull herself toward bigger target. Upon impact, her lower claws create a small shockwave which stun nearby targets and cause 100-200% charge melee damage to original target.

3. Lifestealer. cost 75

Usable only within melee range. All of her claws attack the target and suck his blood out of his body and fully replenish her own and grant moderate health regeneration for a short time. Grant 90% damage reduction during the animation. Release her target when her life is full. Relatively useless when you're at full health but powerful when you loss lots of health and use it against heavy target.

4. Menance claw. cost 100

For a short time, all her claws are automatically attack all nearby target within melee range. If there are less than four target then damage dealt will be proportionately higher. Attack damage/speed/elemental based on equipped weapon.

Well, that's my two cent. My concept is to make her frightening and a mixed midrange/melee combatant. Lifestealer is a bit risky but full health is probably worth the risk and 75 energy. All her direct damage powers are based on equipped weapon so that players will find a use of all her abilities to be useful with all weapons.

The time dude ultmate could be Speed on crack. Double running speed, attack/fire/charge speed, reload speed, shield regen speed for like 7 seconds.

Or you know, fast forward the universe until it reset to the reality where every enemy doesn't exist.