Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extreme lag after the Harrow update

geminimercury

Same here. Before the update, it only took about 2-3 secs to log in. Now, it has increased to up to 2 mins! Omg I was completely frustrated especially when I always being kicked out of the squads for being too idle at the loading screen for too long. Is the minimum requirement for this game has changed since the latest update (Chains of Harrow)? I've reduced all the video quality etc but the same problem still occurred. Hope DE would give some immediate response regarding this matter.

for me the game gets stuck on the login screen with nothing showing but the quit game button and the FPS counter. The one time it did load correctly and i was able to walk around the ship, it pretty much froze once i walked near the market for some reason. The weird part was i could still hear the ambiance of the ship in the background, but nothing worked. It's only started doing this after the first couple updates after the main chains of harrow was released. At this rate i wont be able to play Warframe period.