Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

almost done updating!

-Ryuurei-

Question

After more than 12 hours of updating, I'm ALMOST done. What's this? A patch just happened? ... Well then, wonder where I could find some rope. (my connection isn't even this bad, supposed to be 50 mbps (according to speedtest.net, nor am I downloading anything else at the time, or using any internet heavy services, and no-one else is on my connection)

unknown.png

DE, why does warframe, and ONLY warframe, always take ridiculously long to update compared to anything else I've ever played?

5 answers to this question

While mine did drop by about 20% for a short while it never went that bad... are you sure you're not getting throttled by your isp or something else is downloading in the background?  What download speed is task manager showing?.

3 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

While mine did drop by about 20% for a short while it never went that bad... are you sure you're not getting throttled by your isp or something else is downloading in the background?  What download speed is task manager showing?.

Task manager is showing roughly the same, not sure about ISP throttling, but I do suspect it. Planning to phone them about it though.

Edited by --Q--DragonSkllzz

10 minutes ago, --Q--DragonSkllzz said:

Task manager is showing roughly the same, not sure about ISP throttling, but I do suspect it. Planning to phone them about it though.

strange if task manager is saying the same downloads you can rule out things like auto updates from windows 10 or something else. 

The only other things would be doing things like flushdns, restarting all your network gear etc and obviously if that fails getting in touch with the isp.