Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Misleading mods

(PSN)chibi_matatabi

Question

So i look at aviator, and notice during wiki research that titanias razorwing is not 'airborne'

Then when the last 'design challenge' pops up i preform 3 seperate finishers on the Juggernaut only to do 600 damage, despite covert lethality claiming 'kill on finisher'

What im really pissed about though is that stuff like this isnt made readily avaliable information in game.... 

If there is a way to view this type of info i would love to hear about it... Because i sorta doubt the casuals in my clan have even heard of some of this, simply because they dont follow multiple youtubers, scour wikis, or read changelogs......

3 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, (PS4)chibi_matatabi said:

So i look at aviator, and notice during wiki research that titanias razorwing is not 'airborne'

Then when the last 'design challenge' pops up i preform 3 seperate finishers on the Juggernaut only to do 600 damage, despite covert lethality claiming 'kill on finisher'

What im really pissed about though is that stuff like this isnt made readily avaliable information in game.... 

If there is a way to view this type of info i would love to hear about it... Because i sorta doubt the casuals in my clan have even heard of some of this, simply because they dont follow multiple youtubers, scour wikis, or read changelogs......

1. Aviator is older than Titania. It would have been a bit OP considering that she already gives -50% accuracy to the enemies while in razorwing and can stay in the air constantly. 

2. Juggernaut got a change during the Council Challenge which made him immune to finishers. He's a mini-boss, so he was put in line with the rest of them and the normal bosses. You can't assassinate all of them, you can do significant damage, but not kill in 1 hit. 

Edited by aligatorno