Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 Hotfixes Sine Update 9 And Warframe Still Crashing

Dasmir

Yeah. Tried everything.

Updated graphics drivers, tried the compatibility settings in my driver options.

Rolled back the drivers to ones I knew worked.

64-bit and 32-bit, DX11 and DX10

Two different GPU's (The integrated one on my i7 3770k and a GTX 280)

Making sure no programs were interacting with it through a service explorer, Ran the computer with no startup programs.

Fullscreen, Borderless, Windowed, 5 resolutions at several framerates. Toggled on and off a majority of the graphics settings.

I even made a clean install of Win7 on a separate PC with completely different hardware, still crashed just the same.

Nothing fixes this, and their crash report feature is worthless here.

Having the same problem but on my brother's cpu. All his drivers are up to date and his machine is more than capable to run WF. Weird thing is I was playing it on my buddy's machine the last couple of days and it didn't crash at all. *shrug*

Edited by VexScream

My Notebook crash once after update 9 it's drop some framerate too

CPU: i7-3610QM 2.3 GHz

RAM: 8 GB

VGA: GT-630M 2 GB

Resolution: 1366x768

Setting: On every effect

I guess it's because it running full of my GPU and it's too hot

I change to setting off every effect.

Still not see any crash

I play on PC. It never crash after update 9

Same issue here... I had one single crash in all playtime pre update 9, and now I can't get through a single mission without a crash.

Updated drivers, verified cache, DX10 and 11, etc.  i7-2600, 16GB RAM, GTX580...

Crashes are a mix of "Evolution Engine has stopped working" and the "Warframe has crashed" error reporting dialog.  Sometimes as soon as I start a mission, sometimes after a few minutes.  No discernable trigger.

No crashes from my work PC at least...

(worth noting that I posted this after hotfix 5, in which a bunch of crash causes were fixed... not all of them, it seems)

Edited by PhDGreg

I haven't been able to play for more than 5 minutes after Hotfix 9.1.2 =/. All of the crash fixes didn't seem to help at all. Submitted a ticket to DE about it though; so far, they asked for my DxDiag and EE.log. I'll let you know if they tell me something that can fix it, that might work for you guys as well, or they might just make yet ANOTHER hotfix.