Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Limbo Rift Bug

TheAventus

So I was playing as limbo today and I came across a weird bug that allowed me to shoot enemies in the material plane while I was in the rift. I'm not sure how to replicate the bug, or how I triggered it in the first place, but here are some pictures showing it off. Additionally, it only worked with my primary weapon, the Opticor, and not with any of my other weapons or abilities. The pictures are kinda vague but the main thing to focus on is the tint on the screen that indicates I'm in the rift and the damage numbers on the enemies not in the rift.20170630212146_1.jpg20170630212144_1.jpg

Have the similar issue here.

Limbo for me now is basically unplayable, one time i can go through mission without any effort and the next time it's hell on earth where i can't hide in the rift cause enemies can dmg through it -_-

I was just about the make the same bug report. I was leveling Limbo and akLato and I came across this bug. My Rakta Cernos works as intended with Limbo's kit, but my AkLato was able to kill enemies between the planes, but banishing enemies rendered them immune. First two images are me in the Rift with Cernos, second and third are me in rift with Aklato, and fifth is me in rift with banished enemy.

EDIT Rip screenshot is roasting me my taking it when i missed two shots on the eximus

Edited by Reconsile

It seems like an awful lot of shooty shooty bang bang weapons just DON'T WORK for Limbo at the moment, hopefully this gets fixed.  Really annoying when you want to level up a weapon and realize you're not hitting any rifted enemies while you're in the rift.

Edited by ZaPhobos

I actually have the best/worst of it. Enemies in rift can only be damaged with melee attacks (noticed some players still being able to shoot them), but the big thing is when I am in rift myself. While I am rift I can damage enemies if they are not banished, both with secondary and primary. The only weapons that don't work are melee, kunai type weapons, and bows. I am still experiencing this bug ever since the Chains of Harrow Update. Literally has been like this for a week. Even though nifty and cool being basically invincible while rift, it's no fun. I miss using stasis and making my abilities ACTUALLY effective. I also noticed sometimes when enemies are focused banished or chain banished , either ability 1 or 3 (doesn't work on 4) they will remain banished with no timer on ability 1 or 3. I need to un-banish them by hand otherwise they remained like that. I love Limbo so much but hate to see him reduced to just gunner, however with this bug he makes a really good revive medic. 

Many weapons seem to be bound to stay in the material plane when Limbo enters the rift, and remain able to damage things in the material plane and not those in the rift. My Lex Prime works like this, as does my Afuris, Akbronco and Akbronco Prime, and Hek, and many others.

Interestingly, the charge attacks of both the Redeemer and the Sarpa can hit both material and rifted enemies while Limbo is rifted, but only material when Limbo is material. Normal melee strikes obey the rules.