The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need MR24 advice

Navarc

Question

5 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Soldier1312 said:

Just run around the outer circle, when you are out of energy use sprint, try to catch the orbs. And that's pretty much that.

Are you able to outrun them constantly never fighting back? Can you show me how you do that?

Patience is key!

There are 2 spots where energy orbs spawn. go around the map while shooting at the orb, but always keep some energy to either kill the infested or void dash through. Tap attack on the target orb when you hear it's trying to regenerate.

5 minutes ago, Navarchus said:

Are you able to outrun them constantly never fighting back? Can you show me how you do that?

If i'd try to use some recording program I'd probably fry my laptop. But yes. If you'll plan accordingly (which is not really rocket science - shoot when you have energy, sprint when you don't). It should go well. It may happen that these little maggots will catch up. Then use Void Dash once or twice. You'll get away and you can safely proceed.

1 hour ago, Basqui said:

Patience is key!

There are 2 spots where energy orbs spawn. go around the map while shooting at the orb, but always keep some energy to either kill the infested or void dash through. Tap attack on the target orb when you hear it's trying to regenerate.

1 hour ago, Soldier1312 said:

If i'd try to use some recording program I'd probably fry my laptop. But yes. If you'll plan accordingly (which is not really rocket science - shoot when you have energy, sprint when you don't). It should go well. It may happen that these little maggots will catch up. Then use Void Dash once or twice. You'll get away and you can safely proceed.

When I'm next on I'll try not attacking the infested, I suppose.
EDIT: I beat it with 1 minute remaining when I uncapped my framerate from 60. Energy regain is based on your framerate I'm fairly sure.

Edited by Navarchus