Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Back to game, need some tips

SttoneMan7

Question

Hello everyone,was wondering if you guys can help me with few things, i just came back in the game,was not playing like 11months or even more! I would be sooo happy if you can help me a bit.

:inlove::inlove:

Need help with this "Rad"thing, whats that and how can i get it.

What items are no longer obtainable,(i mean locked)

Exp spots,money farm spots.for party and solo mode

And any good new frames that focus on spending energy/doing high damage or supporting with abilities,since i like playing triniy/mesa/syran.

And finally, What weapons are worth getting/having atm.

Thanks for reading wonderful players! :satisfied:

Edited by Stonfa

11 answers to this question

Well secondery shotguns were buffed...yes I am serious they buffed stuff like the Branco XD

Also Glaives, Daikyu, Opticor and some other stuff.

We have dual-wield Dark Sector style now (gun and glaive)

Only new frame is Harrow...another support frame yay.

Earth was destro- I mean remastered.

And speaking of Harrow he is a quest frame, Red Veil so you know it's spooky time.

And not much else really.

12 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Well secondery shotguns were buffed...yes I am serious they buffed stuff like the Branco XD

Also Glaives, Daikyu, Opticor and some other stuff.

We have dual-wield Dark Sector style now (gun and glaive)

Only new frame is Harrow...another support frame yay.

Earth was destro- I mean remastered.

And speaking of Harrow he is a quest frame, Red Veil so you know it's spooky time.

Oh thank you!!

1 hour ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

If you were out for 11 months or more, I disagree with that last info.

You've missed the War within quest and riven mods system, three new frames at least (Octavia, Harrow, Titania were in your absence window, not counting prime frames), dozens of weapons, around 50 new mods (just titatnia's quest can get you around 10 new auras).
Sorry if rude, but Phenix is mostly citing what came out this week only. Twenty old weapons have been buff and/or revisited (Hind, Tonkor, Symulor, Buzzlock, Pantera, Miter, just from the top of my head).

You'd be better finding a clan or a party to give you advice in game, lot and lot of stuff happened.

6 minutes ago, nonscience said:

If you were out for 11 months or more, I disagree with that last info.

You've missed the War within quest and riven mods system, three new frames at least (Octavia, Harrow, Titania were in your absence window, not counting prime frames), dozens of weapons, around 50 new mods (just titatnia's quest can get you around 10 new auras).
Sorry if rude, but Phenix is mostly citing what came out this week only. Twenty old weapons have been buff and/or revisited (Hind, Tonkor, Symulor, Buzzlock, Pantera, Miter, just from the top of my head).

You'd be better finding a clan or a party to give you advice in game, lot and lot of stuff happened.

Oh alright, thanks! damn tons of things are added.

• Fusion cores is now "Endo".
  • You can now find Ayatan star & Ayatan sculptures in missions. Use stars to upgrade the tier of the sculpture and place it somewhere on your ship or exchange it for a very very low amount of "Endo".
  • Mod capacity on your weapons are always at least the same number as your mastery rank.
  • Chat upgrade.
  • Warframes have passives.
  • Lunaro, it's rocketleague with warframes but more ping and bugs.
  • Kavats, cat version of kubrows were added that strip armour, duplicate loot, guarantee red crits and more things that objectively make them better than kubrows.
  • Vacuum is now a sentinel mod, not a Carrier mod whereas they should just have copied the archwing looting system where you vacuum up all items around you when you stop moving.
  • War Within, follow up to The Second Dream is available which unlocks even more underwhelming powers.
  • Riven Mods were added, randomized merged mods that still allow you to use the mods that the Riven Mod is made out of, so you can now have 2 serrations at the same time if you want to.
  • Damage 3.0 making damage mods innate in weapons has been scrapped.
  • Melee 2.1 lets you combine single-handed secondaries and thrown weaponry.
  • Shieldgating is on its way, so overkill damage on shields doesn't carry on over to your health. Less insta-kills in late game against your WF.
  • Speargun category for primaries has been added. Currently has Javlok that explodes for high damage on striking an enemy, gets stuck in an enemy if the enemy survives. Ferrox punches through all enemies and when it gets stuck to terrain it pulls in enemies around it dealing constant damage. Scourge when thrown makes enemies get magnetize on their head so your bullets easier get headshots.

20 minutes ago, Navarchus said:
  • Fusion cores is now "Endo".
  • You can now find Ayatan star & Ayatan sculptures in missions. Use stars to upgrade the tier of the sculpture and place it somewhere on your ship or exchange it for a very very low amount of "Endo".
  • Mod capacity on your weapons are always at least the same number as your mastery rank.
  • Chat upgrade.
  • Warframes have passives.
  • Lunaro, it's rocketleague with warframes but more ping and bugs.
  • Kavats, cat version of kubrows were added that strip armour, duplicate loot, guarantee red crits and more things that objectively make them better than kubrows.
  • Vacuum is now a sentinel mod, not a Carrier mod whereas they should just have copied the archwing looting system where you vacuum up all items around you when you stop moving.
  • War Within, follow up to The Second Dream is available which unlocks even more underwhelming powers.
  • Riven Mods were added, randomized merged mods that still allow you to use the mods that the Riven Mod is made out of, so you can now have 2 serrations at the same time if you want to.
  • Damage 3.0 making damage mods innate in weapons has been scrapped.
  • Melee 2.1 lets you combine single-handed secondaries and thrown weaponry.
  • Shieldgating is on its way, so overkill damage on shields doesn't carry on over to your health. Less insta-kills in late game against your WF.
  • Speargun category for primaries has been added. Currently has Javlok that explodes for high damage on striking an enemy, gets stuck in an enemy if the enemy survives. Ferrox punches through all enemies and when it gets stuck to terrain it pulls in enemies around it dealing constant damage. Scourge when thrown makes enemies get magnetize on their head so your bullets easier get headshots.

woah niceee! thanks what about that rad thing, can you explain that

5 minutes ago, Stonfa said:

woah niceee! thanks what about that rad thing, can you explain that

Sorry mate, I don't know what you mean by rad. Rad proc refers to radiation status effect if that's what you mean.

1 hour ago, Navarchus said:

Sorry mate, I don't know what you mean by rad. Rad proc refers to radiation status effect if that's what you mean.

i mean that radshare thing that they type in recrutment chat like "2/4 radshare"

39 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Apearantly rad is short for radiant as in a radiant relic. I know, kids these day. Is it really that hard to write four more letters?

ahhh right.thanks and yea it was 5 months. but i changed it cuz i didnt properly play the game for like 11months