Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equip Sentinels and Pets at once

ZiKi1705

Hi there, since dual wielding melee and single hand secondary... how about we start using pets and sentinels at once? 

Of course some balancing needs to be applied.. i say remove guns from sentinels.. 

what do you guys say?

1 minute ago, OnyX1705 said:

Hi there, since dual wielding melee and single hand secondary... how about we start using pets and sentinels at once? 

Of course some balancing needs to be applied.. i say remove guns from sentinels.. 

what do you guys say?

Sounds like an good plan i like it :satisfied:

the idea is to remove some defensive mods from pets, like shelter as you have sanctuary on sentinels, and its "rare" so it costs more endo to max it.. i guess smth like that would balance having a pure utility sentinel and a pet that has some perks but is usually aggressive.. so you can mod pets for fighting.. 

5 hours ago, OnyX1705 said:

what do you guys say?

Or the ability to equip partners (like MGSPP), under pets/sentinel tab, you'r able to equip AW as well. Allowing you to use equipped AW' ability in gravity combat, but without the ability to fly around.

Maybe a new button to call partners? (call pets to attack/recall, or sentinel to use emergency assist ability, or to switch over to AW equipment).