Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within / Second Dream

So I had just finished the war within quest. I recently had also completed the second dream. I've added spoilers to the tag so don't read on if you don't want it spoiled.

What can I say? This quest blew my mind even more than the second dream. The queens being orokin and just using continuity  to steal bodies to continue living? Amazingly cool concept that I did not see coming. Teshin betraying us because of the scepter? Also didn't see that coming. The story-telling is first rate. Whoever is doing your quest development DE, they need to get a raise! The music for both second dream and war within was amazingly beautiful. I don't know if there's a soundtrack or not but there needs to be. I also liked how in the quests we got to kind of choose our path. Between light, balance, or dark. I was balance every step of the way minus the queen part. I had Teshin kill her, because I felt he deserved it.The ability to use transference was really something as well. So many questions have been answered from way back when I started playing years ago. I can't express enough how much I enjoyed these quests. Some of the other quests are frustratingly grindy and boring. These 2 however, were anything but. I had my mouth agape the whole time I was playing them.

I don't have many cons. The only thing that annoyed me was sometimes when you are in the cave regaining your powers you would sometimes T pose and be stuck that way until a cutscene or you got eaten by the orokin worms. The only other thing I had a problem with was I got stuck a few times, namely at the end when you get back to your ship with your archwing. I got stuck in the roof of the door there and had to unstuck. That's about it for the negatives.

Overall, I would recommend this to anyone who plays. As a matter of fact, I have my best friend playing and he's seriously enjoying this game. I'm going to tell him he needs to do these quests. Thank you DE for doing what you do, and continue to do it in the future. I'll be along for the ride and I look forward to what you bring next to the table!

Yeah, I love those quests too! Almost my favorite quest, behind the Silver Grove.

If you thought those were fun, wait till you check out Chains of Harrow!

Edit: My mistake, it's not very fun at all, unless you like that sort of thing. But it's certainly a well-made quest.

Edited by Dylki

The problem with these two quests while amazing dont last very long and took way too much development time and it wasnt satisfying at all playing war within after experiencing all the different delays and stuff when it came out finally i was like meh through the whole thing mostly. And rest of the quests for warframes for example are pretty bad to say the least as its mostly just some forced story and grind same missions over and over for one blueprint.

On 7/2/2017 at 6:20 PM, aleksi134 said:

The problem with these two quests while amazing dont last very long and took way too much development time and it wasnt satisfying at all playing war within after experiencing all the different delays and stuff when it came out finally i was like meh through the whole thing mostly. And rest of the quests for warframes for example are pretty bad to say the least as its mostly just some forced story and grind same missions over and over for one blueprint.

I don't think had I waited all the time you did to do them that my stance would be any different. The music alone would have been worth the wait. It's beautifully composed, and not to mention all the questions that were answered by these two quests. I'm now going to do all the remaining quests I have left to do.