Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

God Damn Stalker

cywongandy

Can someone tell me WHY THE F*** is the Stalker shown up when i am useing Nova which is only lv.11 and when i use Ash which is max LV. and he is @(*()$ hiding,WHY THE F*** IS HE SHOWING UP WHEN  I AM WEAK! IS This THE @(*()$ WARFRAME DO TO ME? IF YES I AM GOona GIVE UP THIS GOD DAMN F***'N GAME! And most importantly,HE-IS-COMING-TO-ME-WITH-A-Boss that i havent kill YET!

Edited by cywongandy

Firstly, Calm the heck down.

Secondly, Calm the heck down.

The stalker is a random occurrence, he will usually show up shortly after killing any boss (not sure if raptor is on that list)

I've killed him with a rank 3 frame and Lvl 1 weapons, he's easy enough to kill especially if you hide from him and take pot shots. Get on-top of a higher object next time he won't climb and has trouble shooting you when your higher than him.

Have i mentioned that he KILLED ME 8 TIMES?

1.i am a lv.5 excal killed.

2.a lv.20 excal killed

3 a lv.7 Ash killed

4 a lv.25 ash with my friend killed

5 trying to upgrade my weapon killed

6 upgrading a new weapon again killed

7 upgrading NOVA killed

8 same as 7

Calm down. It happens. The RNG Gods hate you. The Stalker tends to invade more while your equipment is lower level.

BUT I am lucky enough that the Stalker shows up for me on Xini, mainly, where everybody is more than prepared for the Stalker.

The eight times were the result of the many randomized factors of the game. No need to make a hyperbole post about it, just keep on playing and have you team help you.

MAN,I DONT CARE HE KILLS ME,BUT I CARE WHAT IS HE COME FOR,STALKER COMES FOR THE BOSS KILL RIGHT?I EVEN CANT KILL STALKER,BUT HE SAID THAT I KILLED THE LIEUTENANT LECH KRIL! THAT IS THE BOSS OF CERES,FOR ME IT IS KNOWN AS THE MOST POWERFUL BOSS...

I have been lucky enough to have clan mates with me during these times, but I have noticed something similar in it. The stalker seems to be way much more likely to attack someone that has low lvl gear. I get attacked quite often when I have between unranked to lvl 10 WarFrames or gear... Only once when I had my optimal equipment he dared to attack me.

Now, I don't know if that is bad luck as well, or that's the way it is.

I won't complain since it is actually fun that way. You absolutely need to rely on your team or get away. Running around the whole place trying to accomplish your objective while trying to escape the stalker is fun, at least for me.

He can come at any time after you've killed at least one of any of the non-robotic bosses.  And his quotes are entirely random just like his spawning.

Protip: Stick to mercury when leveling unranked gear, then swap to saturn and go after sargus ruk once you hit level 10 with stuff.  Also, always keep a maxed out weapon with you when you decide to rank something new up, always.

One thing I always thought about Stalker is that they really really should nerf his Slash Dash.

You don't have much warning he's going to do it, you can't dodge it once he starts it, and if he hits you, you die, Period unless you're Rhino or Frost, or have ridiculously good Shield/Health/Armor mods on at the time or he barely clips you.

He one-shotted me as a Volt 20-something when I was actively trying to stay away from him while the team was unloading rounds into him, somehow he wound up on the other side of a large boulder and before I could even think about attempting to turn and slide away WHAM......I'm dead. Full to Dead in a split second.

With 600-some shields and 350-some health.

That's just $&*&*#(%&.

And if course, you can't actually get back up, nooooo it has to be a revive even though you're in a group with teammates. *rolls eyes*

I like to think that stalker has been watching you at all times, and just waits until the point where you are most vulnerable is when he strikes.

Or the RNG gods hate you, and chortle at your rage and misery.

The Stalker is created to strike at the weak and run from the true warriors.

I AM SAYING THAT HE COME FOR ME FOR A REVENGE OF A LOCKED BOSS FOR ME = =

It's happened to me too, nothing to flip out over. 

Did you know that enemies can kill Stalker too? Next time he shows up, just run away from him. With luck the enemies in the level will deal with him for you and you can get tasty loot. 

Do not kill bosses. He can only come so many time he will not target you again till you kill another boss. It is 100% trigger able and controllable if you want to avoid him.

Except if you want to build a warframe, you kinda have to kill the bosses.

But then you can always just eat the revive and go along your merry way.

Here pretty soon I'll have all the boss drops. I bought the What Stalker? pack so I don't have to worry about his BPs (and even then I got all 3 of them to drop 1, 2, 3 from lucky kills).

Once I get all the boss drops, I'm never killing another boss again so I can stay away from this cheap enemy. Until then.... meh, its just a Revive. It ain't like you don't have ways around it.

It is annoying, sure. But in the end, that revive will refill at 8PM EST, and if you're out of revives, then use another Warframe until 8PM. I think the Stalker accounts for 90% of my Revive Usage as it is. Corpus Techs are probably 8% and the other 2%, flukes usually involving low level frames.

Have i mentioned that he KILLED ME 8 TIMES?

1.i am a lv.5 excal killed.

2.a lv.20 excal killed

3 a lv.7 Ash killed

4 a lv.25 ash with my friend killed

5 trying to upgrade my weapon killed

6 upgrading a new weapon again killed

7 upgrading NOVA killed

8 same as 7

If you are dieing that much to him, then you are clearly fighting him wrong. Things to note with stalker: 1. Almost all of his burst damage is done at melee range, so strafe and keep him at a distance at all times. 2. Only use abilities that do damage, stuns, debuffs etc.. won't work on him. 3. Be nice to him, one day he might actually fight with you and not against you :P

I got a lv90 Stalker while soloing a vampire nightmare mode exterminate mission, lv40-60 Grineer.

I kicked his arse while barely taking a scratch.
(Rank 16 Rhino, no power used, rank 13 Grakata, didn't use my rank 29 forma'd dual bronco, though. Smashed him a few times with the Scindo)
I now have a fancy bow sitting in the foundry, waiting for a slot.

Hilariously enough, the Stalker is actually programmed to go after players when they are at their weakest (using low-level warframes and weapons, going solo, on high level missions, etc.) [Note: I do not technically have any confirmation of this, but reports from players and my personal experience heavily suggests this].  He acts like an actual assassin (when he's not glitching out).  If you want to draw him out, equip a low level weapon in your least-favorite slot.  Happy hunting. 

I've managed to kill the stalker with just a level 8 frost prime and unranked (excepted level 18 orthos) gear. I just tricked him into snow globe after snowglobe and went to town.

Don't rely on just your high level gear to kill him. Seriously. He's a chump when you can use his AI against him.