Jump to content
Jithvan

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests Again!

Recommended Posts

  • Clan Name: Wrath of the Samurai/Way of the Samurai
  • Preferred Payment Type: PayPal.
  • Design Details: An upgrade from the linked photo. A skull with a straw ronin samurai's hat, crossed katanas optional, and a golden ring. Clan colors are purple/gold. 
  • Links to reference: https://www.deviantart.com/lifetoye/art/Temporary-upload-778048449?ga_submit_new=10%3A1545672861
  • Additional Comments: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I would like a clear background and the straw hat wearing skull with the golden ring around it. I do not want it cartoony, but detailed which seems pretty standard looking at your previous work. Beyond that, Im really open to suggestion and your artistic talent. We have the abbreviated title on there, W.o.t.S. which is optional i guess. 
Edited by (XB1)Shasta da Manic
Thought to add in "not cartoony"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-12-25 at 12:32 AM, (PS4)Jolt_Shanto said:

I can't see anythin' :/. I think your link may be broken again. 

I uploaded it again:

GoAd.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2018‎-‎12‎-‎20 at 7:12 PM, Tal-Duran said:

Clan/Alliance Name: Ice Warlocks

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum

Design Details: A combinations of your previous works if that is alright. Ice themed colors (as if the entire color pallet was from warframe ice pallet, replacing the yellow colors with similar shade of blue). Use just the shield from the 1st image (removing the blue insignia on top of the shield), then use the second image as the background behind the shield. Then use the third image on top of shield, the main body of the third at the center of the shield (if it is possible can you remove the star from the third image and replace it with a diamond shaped ice). Very particular on symmetry so before finalizing, just copy the left half of the emblem and paste it over the right side.

Links to reference images: 23.png30.pngW6yx6vn.png

Additional Comments: hope to see you soon!

I'm Glad You like Emblem I had him made 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-12-20 at 4:01 AM, Doxatyl said:

I'm almost done with the first draft, could you kindly send me the advance of $20?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok can you draw this emblem? I want as much detail as possible and you can make chages if you feel like it will improve it. I don't want you to start on it just yet because I'm waiting on a support ticket to see if it violates the emblem guidelines or not. 

10ff8887d8.png

Edited by (PS4)Jose-_123y

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, (PS4)Jose-_123y said:

Ok can you draw this emblem? I want as much detail as possible and you can make chages if you feel like it will improve it. I don't want you to start on it just yet because I'm waiting on a support ticket to see if it violates the emblem guidelines or not. 

10ff8887d8.png

Ok, let me know when you hear back from your support ticket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-12-20 at 4:01 AM, Doxatyl said:

 

On 2018-12-21 at 4:33 AM, (PS4)llDarth__vaderll said:

 

On 2018-12-21 at 6:42 AM, Tal-Duran said:

Clan/Alliance Name: Ice Warlocks

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum

Design Details: A combinations of your previous works if that is alright. Ice themed colors (as if the entire color pallet was from warframe ice pallet, replacing the yellow colors with similar shade of blue). Use just the shield from the 1st image (removing the blue insignia on top of the shield), then use the second image as the background behind the shield. Then use the third image on top of shield, the main body of the third at the center of the shield (if it is possible can you remove the star from the third image and replace it with a diamond shaped ice). Very particular on symmetry so before finalizing, just copy the left half of the emblem and paste it over the right side.

Links to reference images: 23.png30.pngW6yx6vn.png

Additional Comments: hope to see you soon!

I've had to put your requests on standby due to holiday work, I'll get started on them again tomorrow after the new year. Could you kindly send me the advance of $20?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jithvan i really like your designs, however im not looking for one to be made, is it possible for me to use one of your old designs it i edit it. If so, what compensation would you require?.

 

 

iItF4lf.pngThe design in question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tal-Duran said:

was hoping to pay via platinum

Sure if you are free now i'll hop on to collect the advance of 300p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (PS4)NastyNath74 said:

Can I pay via platinum if I'm a ps4 player?

No because I am a PC player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello again. Please dont take this to offense. Im not trying to be that guy or be impatient...

But since it doesn't look like the previous members before me are being too active... if you're willing to start on mine, ill gladly send your advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! 

First I want to say I absolutely love your artwork! I not sure if I did this correctly but here it goes 

Warframe Order

 

Clan/Alliance Name: Deities of Deliverance 

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum and Primes if you need anything. Also I can do PayPal if you prefer 

Design Details: No text (I have a extremely amateur drawing of what was going through my head but I cannot find a way to attach it here. If it’s okay I do have a psn I can give it a email to show you ^_^ I wrote in some notes as well with the crap drawing I did ) if not allowed I can type it all up :) 

Links to reference images: 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/107382772351656612/?amp_client_id=amp--0Aka8R-ONFQ7FSugSInkQ&mweb_unauth_id=88e45cedeb9443bbb41957d90b177dba

http://www.escapistbookblog.com/?page_id=1048

Additional Comments: I haven’t started the clan yet but I am about to soon. Just wanted to get all my ducks in order so to speak. Even if I don’t start the clan I would love to pay for this and keep it for the future if that is okay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Clan/Alliance Name: Obsidian Cult
  • Preferred Payment Type: Platinum and In-game Items
  • Design Details: black blue and purple colors
  • Links to reference images:  would like to discuss since I'm not creative
  • Additional Comments: would like to get a quote to know if I can afford first.

thank you for your time to respond

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, (XB1)Shasta da Manic said:

Hello again. Please dont take this to offense. Im not trying to be that guy or be impatient...

But since it doesn't look like the previous members before me are being too active... if you're willing to start on mine, ill gladly send your advance.

Yes none of them have replied in ages. Feel free to send in an advance with your request and i'll get straight to work on it!

9 hours ago, (PS4)BustyVampGoddess said:

Hello! 

First I want to say I absolutely love your artwork! I not sure if I did this correctly but here it goes 

Warframe Order

 

Clan/Alliance Name: Deities of Deliverance 

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum and Primes if you need anything. Also I can do PayPal if you prefer 

Design Details: No text (I have a extremely amateur drawing of what was going through my head but I cannot find a way to attach it here. If it’s okay I do have a psn I can give it a email to show you ^_^ I wrote in some notes as well with the crap drawing I did ) if not allowed I can type it all up 🙂

Links to reference images: 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/107382772351656612/?amp_client_id=amp--0Aka8R-ONFQ7FSugSInkQ&mweb_unauth_id=88e45cedeb9443bbb41957d90b177dba

http://www.escapistbookblog.com/?page_id=1048

Additional Comments: I haven’t started the clan yet but I am about to soon. Just wanted to get all my ducks in order so to speak. Even if I don’t start the clan I would love to pay for this and keep it for the future if that is okay. 

Sure you can send me an email: jithvan@falcon-gaming.net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jithvan said:

Yes none of them have replied in ages. Feel free to send in an advance with your request and i'll get straight to work on it!

Sure you can send me an email: jithvan@falcon-gaming.net

Thank you so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-12-24 at 12:35 PM, (XB1)Shasta da Manic said:
  • Clan Name: Wrath of the Samurai/Way of the Samurai
  • Preferred Payment Type: PayPal.
  • Design Details: An upgrade from the linked photo. A skull with a straw ronin samurai's hat, crossed katanas optional, and a golden ring. Clan colors are purple/gold. 
  • Links to reference: https://www.deviantart.com/lifetoye/art/Temporary-upload-778048449?ga_submit_new=10%3A1545672861
  • Additional Comments: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I would like a clear background and the straw hat wearing skull with the golden ring around it. I do not want it cartoony, but detailed which seems pretty standard looking at your previous work. Beyond that, Im really open to suggestion and your artistic talent. We have the abbreviated title on there, W.o.t.S. which is optional i guess. 

I just sent your advance, and this was my previous pending request.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, (XB1)Shasta da Manic said:

I just sent your advance, and this was my previous pending request.

How's something like this?

BjLBKru.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...