The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

Clan/Alliance Name: Ultimata Polaris

Preferred Payment Type: Platinum

Desing Details: no font, Blue/Light Blue, White and Silver, Gold/Yellow, Black, Orokin Shape and Style, add some Orokin Gold details, please

Links to reference images: https://imgur.com/cCeN1fk

Additional Comments: If you have any idea to put in our clan's logo, do it. 

16 hours ago, Jithvan said:

How about now?

MOTIpqx.png

Good day

Getting there....!

Make the large skull in the middle quite a bit smaller or remove it outright, so as to make the reversed 4's more visible.

Rotate the outer skulls so they all face into the middle, so they don't all have the same orientation. (chins facing the middle)

Maybe adjust the outer skulls sizes as well, as to fill the space a little more.

Try reversing the 2 "4's border" things colors, leave the outer one as is. Change the inner ones inner color to the purple, change the outline to the shock green and play with the dark green.

Liking where we are, curious of what it may become....

On 2018-08-20 at 12:26 PM, Jithvan said:

How about now? I tried matching your frame.

UfWeUqe.png

0gllJVG.jpg

Ok so I put some thought into it and I think I want to remove my clan initials from the Emblem and for that background piece behind the swords, lets toss that and do this for the background piece

uFvGyk4.jpg

I want the inner Lotus part to be silver/metallic with black outlines and glossy, the spiky bits I think I want them to be gold with black outlines and the triangle and square I want to be gold with silver outlines. If the color scheme I just outlined looks a bit bad in the process of putting all this together I leave it to your artistic sense to choose which parts are what colors provided I think we stick with the colors Ive mentioned. Again sword hilts/top, Blades/pointing down and crossing. 

Also I have your payment of $20 waiting as requested, its my weekend off so Ill be on pretty much the entire time. I'll be waiting to hear back from you.

6 hours ago, PraetorPtolemy said:

Ok so I put some thought into it and I think I want to remove my clan initials from the Emblem and for that background piece behind the swords, lets toss that and do this for the background piece

uFvGyk4.jpg

I want the inner Lotus part to be silver/metallic with black outlines and glossy, the spiky bits I think I want them to be gold with black outlines and the triangle and square I want to be gold with silver outlines. If the color scheme I just outlined looks a bit bad in the process of putting all this together I leave it to your artistic sense to choose which parts are what colors provided I think we stick with the colors Ive mentioned. Again sword hilts/top, Blades/pointing down and crossing. 

Also I have your payment of $20 waiting as requested, its my weekend off so Ill be on pretty much the entire time. I'll be waiting to hear back from you.

Ok i'll make those changes. Can you send the advance via PayPal?

5 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Ok i'll make those changes. Can you send the advance via PayPal?

Will do! I just tried making the payment but I guess there's something wrong with my account, I'll have to send it in the "AM" after I call them. After I make the advance payment, how long do you think I'll be looking at as far as the process until its complete?

8 hours ago, PraetorPtolemy said:

Will do! I just tried making the payment but I guess there's something wrong with my account, I'll have to send it in the "AM" after I call them. After I make the advance payment, how long do you think I'll be looking at as far as the process until its complete?

I'm working on 4 other emblems right now for which an avance has been paid. I think about 2-3 days for yours or sooner.

On 2018-08-23 at 6:52 PM, sheiknightfire said:

thats perfect but can you remove the grakata's just realized it looks a bit silly. 

Sorry @Jithvan this is the last edit i'll ask instead of removing the grakata replace them with void keys and that will be the final change. My clan members were having trouble making up their mind.

9 hours ago, Jithvan said:

I'm working on 4 other emblems right now for which an avance has been paid. I think about 2-3 days for yours or sooner.

Good day @Jithvan, I apologize for how long it took me to get my account resolved so I could send that payment, I just got it done. 

I changed the color of Gold that I like because I found a better hue, anyways this is what it looks like 

newhue.png

On 2018-08-25 at 9:32 PM, PraetorPtolemy said:

Good day @Jithvan, I apologize for how long it took me to get my account resolved so I could send that payment, I just got it done. 

I changed the color of Gold that I like because I found a better hue, anyways this is what it looks like 

newhue.png

np and thanks, i'll make the color corrections.

On 2018-08-25 at 1:21 PM, sheiknightfire said:

Sorry @Jithvan this is the last edit i'll ask instead of removing the grakata replace them with void keys and that will be the final change. My clan members were having trouble making up their mind.

Like this?

tY103B1.png

On 2018-08-24 at 11:19 AM, sP44D said:

Good day

Getting there....!

Make the large skull in the middle quite a bit smaller or remove it outright, so as to make the reversed 4's more visible.

Rotate the outer skulls so they all face into the middle, so they don't all have the same orientation. (chins facing the middle)

Maybe adjust the outer skulls sizes as well, as to fill the space a little more.

Try reversing the 2 "4's border" things colors, leave the outer one as is. Change the inner ones inner color to the purple, change the outline to the shock green and play with the dark green.

Liking where we are, curious of what it may become....

How about now?

8LQAIj5.png

14 hours ago, Jithvan said:

How about now?

8LQAIj5.png

Good day

I am satisfied, do your thing with finishing touches and please let me know what it is i owe you....

I will be popping into game every now and then when i have the opportunity, looking for you.....

6 minutes ago, Jithvan said:

OTR2.png

Holy crap that looks sexy! I have some things Id like changed though, can we put black outlines on everything except the swords? All of the outlines as noticeable as the pointy spikes. and can we make the inner square silver? and make the Lotus symbol overlap the swords, so the swords behind that frame.

1 hour ago, PraetorPtolemy said:

Holy crap that looks sexy! I have some things Id like changed though, can we put black outlines on everything except the swords? All of the outlines as noticeable as the pointy spikes. and can we make the inner square silver? and make the Lotus symbol overlap the swords, so the swords behind that frame.

OTR2.png

5 minutes ago, PraetorPtolemy said:

Freaking beautiful man! Thats it. Lets smooth out the edges, corners and call it a day brother! 

Here you go, it'll be $30 for the final product. Sorry again that it took a while to get done!

OTR2.png

Archived