The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ The Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈ Taking Requests since 2014!

Jithvan

• Clan/Alliance Name: Legionairres
  • Payment Type: Platinum
  • Design Details: Thinking Orokin style but I would like it to have an shield in it due to the name of my Clan/Alliance but I'm really honestly open to whatever you got.

15 hours ago, Jithvan said:

This ok?

IiwlVHV.png

If you could remove the bottom and top "pedals" and move the 4 side ones into more of a "X" shape. That would be great. Also, if it isn't to much to ask, could you match the all the golds in the photo to the one you put down for the bottom wings? Thanks for all your time. I really appreciate it.

21 hours ago, NoText said:

If you could remove the bottom and top "pedals" and move the 4 side ones into more of a "X" shape. That would be great. Also, if it isn't to much to ask, could you match the all the golds in the photo to the one you put down for the bottom wings? Thanks for all your time. I really appreciate it.

Now?

3O1bNlS.png

1 hour ago, Jithvan said:

Now?

3O1bNlS.png

The overall look is perfect. I only want two things changed. If you could add some white accents on the pedals, I would really appreciate it. Also could you change the color of the tan at the bottom to more of a dark grey and black? Oh also, could you lighten the black just a little bit?

6 hours ago, NoText said:

The overall look is perfect. I only want two things changed. If you could add some white accents on the pedals, I would really appreciate it. Also could you change the color of the tan at the bottom to more of a dark grey and black? Oh also, could you lighten the black just a little bit?

How about now?

oW3nlWy.png

On 7/18/2017 at 2:43 AM, Grisgol said:
  • Clan/Alliance Name: Legionairres
  • Payment Type: Platinum
  • Design Details: Thinking Orokin style but I would like it to have an shield in it due to the name of my Clan/Alliance but I'm really honestly open to whatever you got.

How's this?

MpdoklN.png

On 7/18/2017 at 0:40 AM, Zeribos said:
  • Clan/Alliance Name: Einsof
  • Preferred Payment Type: Already paid in advance ;).
  • Design Details: Been loving lovecraftian and eldritch concepts lately , want the emblem to be a surging of the sea using colours of the deep blues,black and grey ? want it to invoke a feeling of awe.
  • Links to reference images: 71tvu3c.png , k7p3CDQ.png , FYoc6je.png , B07Y54e.png , r1QNtz8.png .
  • Additional Comments: Will Respond to any replies or changes as soon as possible aprreciate your time invested .

How's this? :D

XV1cM7z.png

15 hours ago, Jithvan said:

How's this? :D

XV1cM7z.png

Damn !!!! and it Japanese art style too just some changes in regards to lovecraftian and eldritch tones is it possible to make the waters and waves a more sickly dark green and black and not sure if it's possible to make the sky more gloomy and horrifying like the feeling of anyone on the boat should be pure terror of not knowing whether something evil is gonna come out of the sky or or the water beneath and even though the floating light house is nearby(more dimness) its light is insufficient to even comfort the person's soul , just pure horror(possibly no white unless you feel it might ruin emblem) !!!.Appreciate that you take feedback into account , as from me no rush take your time even if you have go visit on the holidays hope i was able to give proper feedback :) .

Clan/Alliance Name: Prime Keepers
Preferred Payment Type: Platinum
Design Details: As on pictures
Links to reference images: When I was thinking of what would fit the clan name, then I thought of something like this Lua vault door http://imgur.com/XE34LoR. But with more light on the door like this http://imgur.com/woxVuSd I was also thinking about this design http://imgur.com/YHVswiR but I am not sure, that might be to much stuff around making the vault door to small.
Additional Comments: It doesn't have to be so detailed, but please include both of the rings (door and outer gold layer with the lights)

3 hours ago, Historical said:

Clan/Alliance Name: Prime Keepers
Preferred Payment Type: Platinum
Design Details: As on pictures
Links to reference images: When I was thinking of what would fit the clan name, then I thought of something like this Lua vault door http://imgur.com/XE34LoR. But with more light on the door like this http://imgur.com/woxVuSd I was also thinking about this design http://imgur.com/YHVswiR but I am not sure, that might be to much stuff around making the vault door to small.
Additional Comments: It doesn't have to be so detailed, but please include both of the rings (door and outer gold layer with the lights)

Something like this?

fxegOOU.png

22 hours ago, Jithvan said:

Something like this?

fxegOOU.png

Is it possible to have a more artistic approach to the design? And sorry I wasent clear about this in the beginning but if it's possible to have a visible ground, like to cut it at the bottom. Like a doorway kind of. Thanks! 

1 hour ago, Historical said:

Is it possible to have a more artistic approach to the design? And sorry I wasent clear about this in the beginning but if it's possible to have a visible ground, like to cut it at the bottom. Like a doorway kind of. Thanks! 

How about now?

mOKcTti.png

19 hours ago, Jithvan said:

How about now?

mOKcTti.png

It's looking great!

Is it possible to add the golden outer ring to the second creation?

Cqu4_Q5UQxOu2BibRgEDYQ.png

And it would be nice to see what it would look like if the stairs looked like they were going towards the door, perspective tool. 

Thank you for your efforts, I appreciate it.

On 7/23/2017 at 9:40 PM, Historical said:

It's looking great!

Is it possible to add the golden outer ring to the second creation?

Cqu4_Q5UQxOu2BibRgEDYQ.png

And it would be nice to see what it would look like if the stairs looked like they were going towards the door, perspective tool. 

Thank you for your efforts, I appreciate it.

Like this?

SFLn3br.png

On 7/20/2017 at 3:43 AM, Zeribos said:

Damn !!!! and it Japanese art style too just some changes in regards to lovecraftian and eldritch tones is it possible to make the waters and waves a more sickly dark green and black and not sure if it's possible to make the sky more gloomy and horrifying like the feeling of anyone on the boat should be pure terror of not knowing whether something evil is gonna come out of the sky or or the water beneath and even though the floating light house is nearby(more dimness) its light is insufficient to even comfort the person's soul , just pure horror(possibly no white unless you feel it might ruin emblem) !!!.Appreciate that you take feedback into account , as from me no rush take your time even if you have go visit on the holidays hope i was able to give proper feedback :) .

Is this dark enough for you? :D

TfDfwrI.png

Archived