Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Covert Lethality for Shield Weapons

VenomousValentine

2 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

Agreed.

Oh almost forgot, also if you bring 4 CP's you can trade Corrosive for Viral (Since late game if you don't have 4 CP's or 100% armor reduction, you're doing it wrong). Have fun cutting all enemies health in half and killing them twice as fast with S&A Prime if you have all the CC you need.

Edited by jragonsoul

Just now, jragonsoul said:

Oh almost forgot, also if you bring 4 CP's you can trade Corrosive for Viral (Since late game if you don't have 4 CP's or 100% damage reduction, you're doing it wrong). Have fun cutting all enemies health in half and killing them twice as fast with S&AP Prime if you have all the CC you need.

I know that's exactly what I do. You don't need four, if you have three with coaction drift. 

Just now, VenomousValentine said:

I know that's exactly what I do. You don't need four, if you have three with coaction drift. 

Hence the "Or 100% armor reduction" addition. So you do use the S&A prime with viral and 100% armor reduction. I thought damage and slash was king? :awe:

Hence the "Or 100% armor reduction" addition. So you do use the S&A prime with viral and 100% armor reduction. I thought damage and slash was king? :awe:

Slash is king when they still have armor. There are still top tier weapons that aren't slash like the jatt kitag and telos boltace.

Both of which do more than the silva and aegis :^)

1 minute ago, VenomousValentine said:

Slash is king when they still have armor. There are still top tier weapons that aren't slash like the jatt kitag and telos boltace.

Both of which do more than the silva and aegis :^)

I love the Jatt Kitag (Still not batter than the S&A Prime, but to each their own) but the Telos Boltace is trash IMHO. So vids for proof or GTFO?

1 minute ago, jragonsoul said:

I love the Jatt Kitag (Still not batter than the S&A Prime, but to each their own) but the Telos Boltace is trash IMHO. So vids for proof or GTFO?

Like I said, can't post a video for numerous reasons. you're welcome to try it yourself. If you don't want to believe me that's fine.

Like I said, can't post a video for numerous reasons. you're welcome to try it yourself. If you don't want to believe me that's fine.

I have and like a said the Telos IMHO is trash, I do not like it at all. The Jat is close but without the CC you are gonna be hard pressed to get that kind of damage out of it. It's all about what you like. If you don't like the S&A then that's fine but don't say it's bad because you can't use it effectively. That's the point I was trying to make.

I have and like a said the Telos IMHO is trash, I do not like it at all. The Jat is close but without the CC you are gonna be hard pressed to get that kind of damage out of it. It's all about what you like. If you don't like the S&A then that's fine but don't say it's bad because you can't use it effectively. That's the point I was trying to make.

Why do you keep saying without the CC? I've said that everything should be CC'd so the point is moot.

2 minutes ago, jragonsoul said:

Also just because you don't like the weapon doesn't mean it's trash.

1 minute ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

That's kind of why he's saying "IMHO".

Everyone should take opinions with a grain of salt.

Well there are opinions and there's being objectively wrong.

Just now, PhillipJokar said:

The irony.

I LIKE the silva and aegis, But it objectively is not top tier. You can think that's irony but I've been objective the whole damn time.

You can't really say that.

I LIKE the silva and aegis, But it objectively is not top tier. You can think that's irony but I've been objective the whole damn time.

You would be correct if we were talking about the regular silva and aegis.

2 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

None of us have said it's top tier.

We've said it's not bad/good and doesn't need additional benefits when it's endgame viable while there are weapons that aren't.

As in, not trash.

Edited by PhillipJokar

1 minute ago, VenomousValentine said:

Also just because you don't like the weapon doesn't mean it's trash.

....Are you missing the point here? This is the point I was trying to make. You're saying the S&A Prime aren't that good or top tier and others were disagreeing with you.

You saw how fast everything died in my video. You can see I am not wrong (and I never used Rhino's damage buff even.) , those were lvl 145 enemies. Again I don't know what you want from the weapon if not to slaughter 145 corrupted enemies like they are lvl 20's.

1 minute ago, PhillipJokar said:

The irony.

IKR?!

1 minute ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

You can't really say that.

You would be correct if we were talking about the regular silva and aegis.

Ok so he's all well and good to say he doesn't like it. That's an opinion and that's fine.

But to say it's trash is objectively wrong. 

Just now, PhillipJokar said:

None of us have said it's top tier.

We've said it's not bad/good and doesn't need additional benefits when it's endgame viable while there are weapons that aren't.

As in, not trash.

No, no it has in fact been said that it was top tier in this thread several times.

1 minute ago, jragonsoul said:

....Are you missing the point here? This is the point I was trying to make. You're saying the S&A Prime aren't that good or top tier and others were disagreeing with you.

You saw how fast everything died in my video. You can see I am not wrong (and I never used Rhino's damage buff even.) , those were lvl 145 enemies. Again I don't know what you want from the weapon if not to slaughter 145 corrupted enemies like they are lvl 20's.

IKR?!

Yes, for the third time I saw how fast things died. But other weapons do it better, that's the whole point I'm making.

It's good, alright that's fine its all well and good and better than I thought it was making this thread. It's doesn't need the mod, even though it would be cool to see. It doesn't need it.  I've already said this all.

But it's NOT TOP TIER.

4 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

No, no it has in fact been said that it was top tier in this thread several times.

People have said that it's capable of oneshotting endgame enemies, clearing decently and having inbuilt CC.

You've said things could clear faster, people have agreed. It's not Naramon levels of derp, but it's still good.

You've said this is somehow unacceptable.

People now think you're an idiot.

Objectively.

Edited by PhillipJokar

6 minutes ago, PhillipJokar said:

People have said that it's capable of oneshotting endgame enemies, clearing decently and having inbuilt CC.

You've said things could clear faster, people have agreed. It's not Naramon levels of derp, but it's still good.

You've said this is somehow unacceptable.

People now think you're an idiot.

Objectively.

Naramon levels of derp are what is top tier. and people have been saying it's top tier.

That's the entire reason of this. Because people were in fact saying, that it was top tier. it's not like I made it up, just scroll up.