Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Capture Target or Simarus Target

I just did the orokin reactor capture mission and someone in the squad had to capture a corpus sniper for his daily simarus Target, i thought that the others are going for the mission's target so i switched to the simarus scanner and looked for the simarus target. I stop looking through the scanner after 1 try because simarus doesn't say anything if u aren't in the same room. When i reach the mission's target and the others were trying to kill him, i attacked too. I moved forward to look for the simarus target. A second after the mission target was extracted, simarus says that we killed the simarus target.

Summary: Simarus target can be the same one as the mission's target.

DE, fix this bug.

My first guess would be that Simaris message was simply delayed by Lotus' transmission, as I never encountered anything like this ;). But I'm open to being wrong here, there's no bug that could be impossible :D. Although it's highly unlikley, as a capture target is a unique enemy that simaris has no interesti in, ever. It's not a crewman or anything like that, you can check that in your codex ;).

Edited by W3zeer