Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with octavias anthem

(PSN)xXKonkreetXx

Question

5 answers to this question

thats try i used to HEK them until thry get around 3-4 resistances and then take down their resistance with operator , back to HEK them up but this time to dead , i dunno my hek vaykor its too much OP even stalker fall with this technique.

I used Ivara and stayed stelther and just meleed them., Overall make sure oyu take strong one shot weapons, primary and secondary, with each different damage types.

Only use Operator to reset there Resistance if loadout should fail to use weapons again right away.

Excaliburs Excalted Blade can help or simlair pwoers, Vlakyrs 4th, slide attacking in them, Ivaras Artemis bow at close ranke, Rhinos Stomp to CC and slow them, same for Nova, Embers 2nd to stun more often, etc.

@(PS4)xXKonkreetXx

I had troubles solo-ing the void mission too. 

I took a frost with a mid-level steel fiber and flow, and some DPS weapons. (it really doesnt matter if you can get those high damage procs. I usually go blast, toxin or electricity but its preference in this case).

1. Wait till they close in, and cast snowglobe. It freezes them solid, and you can pick one or two to just wail away at till they gain proc resistance to the types (or start shooting, whichever is first).

2. Move behind cover, switch to operator, and wait for them to get close. Void beams do  damage (but you wait about 40-60 seconds plus recharge time for a kill). It stun-locks the sentients too, but its not good for CC. So just use it to wipe the resistances away, and then throw up another snowglobe. Repeat step 1

3. Grofit.