Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current Titania builds, looking to maximize lantern damage and effeciency

Rebel230

Question

Hello,

I am trying to rework my Titania. I enjoy her but find myself using her 3rd ability Lantern as my cc/ dps with some razorwing thrown in. I will say I probably use RW less then most and I am sure I am not maximizing my potential I can just tell you how I have found myself playing her. I wanted to know how best to maximize her dps/cc of lantern but not gimp her 4. 

On a side note, is there a Warframe style type website to see how other people choose to color and style up their frames for some reference?

Thank you

8 answers to this question

You'll probably want to focus more on range than duration, in that case. As long as you don't go negative duration, you should be fine.

Try Stretch, Overextended, Transient Fortitude, Intensify, Continuity (primed if you have it), Streamline, Flow (primed if you have it), and a defensive mod.

Overextended might be too much of a damage reduction, so you could use Natural Talent instead to speed up animations.

Add in either Power Drift or Cunning Drift as your exilus (if you don't use Overextended, use Cunning Drift instead). As your aura, if you can get Growing Power it'd be awesome, otherwise use whatever suits you.

If you have a good shotgun, use that, as shotgun mods provide better multipliers for her Razorwing mode to use, giving you more damage.

22 minutes ago, Varzy said:

You'll probably want to focus more on range than duration, in that case. As long as you don't go negative duration, you should be fine.

Try Stretch, Overextended, Transient Fortitude, Intensify, Continuity (primed if you have it), Streamline, Flow (primed if you have it), and a defensive mod.

Overextended might be too much of a damage reduction, so you could use Natural Talent instead to speed up animations.

Add in either Power Drift or Cunning Drift as your exilus (if you don't use Overextended, use Cunning Drift instead). As your aura, if you can get Growing Power it'd be awesome, otherwise use whatever suits you.

If you have a good shotgun, use that, as shotgun mods provide better multipliers for her Razorwing mode to use, giving you more damage.

Shotgun mods are lower % than rifle mods 

Aside from Strength I suggest a max range build or at least a high range build for Lantern, along with a high duration or efficiency as well.  Lets face it, Lantern is broken, and not in a good way.  It defeats itself by floating off.  Larger range makes it more useful as a distraction for a longer time.  Also focusing on range also buffs your first ability's AOE, letting you lift more enemies at once.  With a max range build you can lift entire squads of enemies making it extremely effective in a number of situations.  This doesn't do much for damage though.  The boosted duration will assist your CC from her first ability and increase Razorwing's flight-time, while efficiency boosts Titania's general capability as she is very energy intensive and will increase your flight-time even more so than duration.  If you do go with duration make sure that you don't go too much for duration as even with the expanded range Lantern will still float away.  More duration is useless for Lantern once it floats away.  That said, don't go negative duration.

You will want Natural Talent because Titania takes forever to use any of her abilities.

I really cant give you a specific build as I tend to build for duration and range for CC and utility rather than damage.  I also kind of gave up on Titania after seeing that all of her critical and obvious issues were not being addressed.  That's my opinion at least.  Regardless, I wish you the best.

@Varzy's suggestions are good.  Though I'd focus more on efficiency than he is.

Edited by Insizer

With my setup, I'm at max efficiency, 176% duration, 91% range, and 130% strength. This lets me sit in Razorwing and deal massive, massive amounts of damage while not badly impacting my other abilities. Seriously, Dex Pixia dps is nutso.

17 minutes ago, CelticMoss said:

It doesn't beat serration + heavy cali

It's personal taste, but I prefer +30% multishot to +15% damage. The +30% fire rate is nice, too.

18 hours ago, motorfirebox said:

With my setup, I'm at max efficiency, 176% duration, 91% range, and 130% strength. This lets me sit in Razorwing and deal massive, massive amounts of damage while not badly impacting my other abilities. Seriously, Dex Pixia dps is nutso.

It's personal taste, but I prefer +30% multishot to +15% damage. The +30% fire rate is nice, too.

"I want to be an attack helicopter when i grow up"