Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happens if i install an arcana on a tennogen item and leave the steam version ?? (switch to the standalone launcher)

Severuslanskerr

Question

Hi , since i cant change the warframe launcher from forcefully installing on my C drive i will have to use the Steam version (so i can install it on my designated gaming harddrive as intended)

now i also get the benefit of tennogen items (still steam exclusives for some reason) .. i think i want to use a specific syndana .. and it will need an arcane to replace my other syndana ..

so my question is (finally) what happens to my arcane synada if i had to change back to the NON-Steam version ?? (steam is really buggy on my PC so i dont trust it to run properly, but its the only way to not run out of space..)

does the syndana disappear ?? does the arcana also disappear with it ???

Edited by Severuslanskerr
writing mistakes

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Airwolfen said:

Purchase is limited through steam. Ownership is not.

Simply said. You will still be able to use it.

thank you alot .. i didnt know it would transfer ... i dont even know exactly why they are still only steam exclusive to begin with .. thank you!!

well for the whole tennogen system they use the steam workshop and so payment will have to go through steam, because they take a % of the payment, they also divide the other parts to both DE and the tennogen creator.

But because Steam gets a cut they want security that they get their share, so purchases will be limited to steam by contract.