The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Torid

Aver

sweet gun but being anywhere near those death clouds destroys my fps, which is odd because i rarely have fps problems on warframe, its consecutive to not just a one mission thing, i cant get in them or zoom at one or honestly just be near one without my frames going from a decent 30-40 to a unplayable 5-10

Same

BUT

I think host's play a role in this, as they affect your performance in a way I cant describe. All I experience is that hosts with weak systems (cpu, rams, gfx-power) make me "fps-lag" or stutter even with no toridclouds around. Decent machines at host's end lessen / nullify that completely. 

but as my new machine arrives tomorrow, I'll host to infinity :D

I too get lag spikes when zooming in or going into toridclouds :(.

I also have a 2-month old gaming laptop so I'm way above recommended specs.

Chrono imo I believe your issues will be solved once u get that new setup :D, I've only ever encountered lag spikes with crap host connections/toridclounds. 

Hey guys,

We are aware of the issue with Torid's smoke clouds causing drops in performance and we have been able to reproduce the issue on our end. Unfortunately I do not currently have an ETA on when you can expect this to be fixed however we will be sure to keep everyone posted.

Just a heads up that a potential fix has been submitted and will hopefully arrive with the next update. Unfortunately I do not have an ETA on when you can expect this update but it should appear in the Build Notes subforum once it is released (https://forums.warfr...te-build-notes/).

Please be sure to let us know if the Torid's smoke clouds continue to be a problem after the fix is released.

Thanks a lot everyone!