Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No digital tennocon code or not working

somerise62

To anyone who has'nt gotten their digital tennocon code or invalid code, please leave a reply down below to show Digital Extremes that there are still players not receiving the goodies for the digital tennocon ticket. Make this thread be seen by them so they can resend the code to us

I have checked all my emails, junk,spam,promotion, tabs and there is no code, i have sent a ticket to warframe support and an email to eventsbrite for help.

Eventsbrite: no reply yet

Warframe Support: waiting for monday to come as support only works on monday-friday so no reply too

4 hours ago, somerise62 said:

To anyone who has'nt gotten their digital tennocon code or invalid code, please leave a reply down below to show Digital Extremes that there are still players not receiving the goodies for the digital tennocon ticket. Make this thread be seen by them so they can resend the code to us

I have checked all my emails, junk,spam,promotion, tabs and there is no code, i have sent a ticket to warframe support and an email to eventsbrite for help.

Eventsbrite: no reply yet

Warframe Support: waiting for monday to come as support only works on monday-friday so no reply too

Day in and no email yet