The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Can Has Nekomimi Helm For Nova?

Rengakun

LOL oh man, you all honestly thing that DE would ever entertain the desires of anime-fetishists?  This will never happen.

Wanting a feline influenced helmet/Frame = "anime-fetishist"?

We have beetles, rhinoceros, sharks, chickens, crustaceans, a bulbasaur, train and fat beats. A feline crosses the line?

Pay attention to the thread, or just ignore it instead of getting your trousers all rumbled.

Edited by FatalX7

LOL oh man, you all honestly thing that DE would ever entertain the desires of anime-fetishists?  This will never happen.

Of course not. Do you really believe this is what the thread is about? This has become exaggerated extremely... That feels like an understatement, Please read posts. TL;DR? then please don't post.

Edited by 7.T.

Before this turns into an angry debate, my suggestion would be making a feline esque helmet aka zone of the enders frame ears. If you check how jehuty/anubis have desert fox esque ears, that would be the style to go with.

Edited by Vurtney

Before this turns into an angry debate, my suggestion would be making a feline esque helmet aka zone of the enders frame ears. If you check how jehuty/anubis have desert fox esque ears, that would be the style to go with.

If you read it, this is what the thread is about. Thank you. 

We have beetles, rhinoceros, sharks, chickens, crustaceans, a bulbasaur, train and fat beats. A feline crosses the line?

Pay attention to the thread, or just ignore it instead of getting your trousers all rumbled.

Of course not. Do you really believe this is what the thread is about? This has become exaggerated extremely... That feels like an understatement, Please read posts. TL;DR? then please don't post.

I love how you both assume I didn't read through the thread.  I saw all seven pages, including the references to anime art and memes, furries, weaboos, nekomusume, Korean MMOs, etc.  

All you guys are asking for is to make Nova look like a cute anime girl with cat ears. So kawaii!!!  That ranks up there in the anime-fetishist arena for sure.  If folks were saying they wanted a feline-themed warframe, I could get behind that, but that's not what Nova is and that's not what this thread is about.  If Mynki designed anything feline-based it'd be some kind of sleek, organic panther-like form.

Actually, if you look at Saryn from the right angles, she already looks like she has cat ears. :D

I love how you both assume I didn't read through the thread.  I saw all seven pages, including the references to anime art and memes, furries, weaboos, nekomusume, Korean MMOs, etc.  

All you guys are asking for is to make Nova look like a cute anime girl with cat ears. So kawaii!!!  That ranks up there in the anime-fetishist arena for sure.  If folks were saying they wanted a feline-themed warframe, I could get behind that, but that's not what Nova is and that's not what this thread is about.  If Mynki designed anything feline-based it'd be some kind of sleek, organic panther-like form.

Actually, if you look at Saryn from the right angles, she already looks like she has cat ears. :D

You obviously haven't paid attention to the thread at all.

You obviously haven't paid attention to the thread at all.

You obviously prefer ad-hominem attacks and dismissal, rather than discussion of a subject for which you hold such rigid opinion.  I'm down with that though. I can throw fruitcakes too if you'd prefer. :)

Moving to Fan Concepts.

On Topic: Warframe has room for silliness - it does not have room for deliberate breaking of immersion, outside of temporary holiday specials. Likelihood of this happening is very low.

You obviously prefer ad-hominem attacks and dismissal, rather than discussion of a subject for which you hold such rigid opinion.  I'm down with that though. I can throw fruitcakes too if you'd prefer. :)

Absolutely no idea what you think you're talking about.

You should try reading the thread instead of exaggerating what you want to fit what you think.

Moving to Fan Concepts.

On Topic: Warframe has room for silliness - it does not have room for deliberate breaking of immersion, outside of temporary holiday specials. Likelihood of this happening is very low.

It was already moved from General Discussion to Warframe Feedback.

No, a feline is not crossing the line.

Not all anime is full of pointless catgirl fanservice.

I'm pretty sure they want it to be like an actually good anime, not your average panty-shot..

hentai_ouji_neko_maid_tsukiko.jpg

^That is.

I'm curious about what fantasy thread you're reading.

The one started by a guy calling himself "Rengakun" that has bad weaboo Japanese in the title, wherein the OP referred to the suggestion as "Loli Neko Nova" and had a giant argument about how his particular flavor of weaboo bullS#&$ didn't make him a furry because that is so incredibly important and everyone cares about it.

I seriously would have been entirely ok with a cat-themed frame or helmet or whatever prior to reading this thread. It wouldn't even be a big deal. But now I know that some jackoff wants it so he can have his super special catgirl robot waifu in the game, and I want it to never exist so that he isn't encouraged to continue playing.

The one started by a guy calling himself "Rengakun" that has bad weaboo Japanese in the title, wherein the OP referred to the suggestion as "Loli Neko Nova" and had a giant argument about how his particular flavor of weaboo bullS#&$ didn't make him a furry because that is so incredibly important and everyone cares about it.

I seriously would have been entirely ok with a cat-themed frame or helmet or whatever prior to reading this thread. It wouldn't even be a big deal. But now I know that some jackoff wants it so he can have his super special catgirl robot waifu in the game, and I want it to never exist so that he isn't encouraged to continue playing.

You're raging out of spite. Very mature, good to know.

And I don't agree that it would break immersion. Almost every Frame has influence from various animals. How feline influence makes a difference is beyond me. The problem is, just like in every other discussion on this forum, people are incapable of thinking outside of the box.

Edited by FatalX7