Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seer Droprate Frustration

HellishWind

the diffrence with frame BP is that they actually drop here i got nothing  also the boss is boring as hell  i should be able too oneshot this %&^ with my lanka but u can only do a set ammount of dmmg per stage this needs to be removed

Got mine yesterday after 3  hours of farming. Considering i could reach and succesfully kill vor within 2 mins, and if i dont drop a BP I justt quit the mission. So a little bit of math for you: 60*3=180, 180/2=90 => It took me around 90 runs  to get all components.

The 40 runs u did before the hotfix dont count, drop rate was broken.

I got all the pieces in 10 runs after the patch, so just go make more sacrifices and play a few more games.

Did you do it solo or team play? I'm wondering, because I joined pugs this morning and I'm just concerned that the anti-farm for other players farming him over and over are affecting drop rates for me too.

his drop rate needs too be upped or there need too be a nightmare version were he drops it OFTEN cause this S#&$ is boring as fk   since my fricking sentinel can kill him while i stand afk that does say something

Edited by HellishWind

I've ran him around 80 times in the past two days. Only part I need is that damn barrel. Dropped the Blueprint and receiver back to back haha

I'm ok with the drop rate on the parts. I have just been very unlucky.

his drop rate needs too be upped or there need too be a nightmare version were he drops it OFTEN cause this S#&$ is boring as fk   since my fricking sentinel can kill him while i stand afk that does say something

Well, I was running it on Nightmare the other day and it definitely wasn't dropping often...