Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

v-sync + mouse help needed

Tobbhert

hey! ive been having some issues with CPU goin pretty high in usage and ive been getting low fps so i now enabled V-sync ingame and in nvidia control panel. But now my mouse feels "slow" and not responding as it was before.

Anyone got a fix for this or do i just have to get used to it? :/

13 minutes ago, Tobbhert said:

hey! ive been having some issues with CPU goin pretty high in usage and ive been getting low fps so i now enabled V-sync ingame and in nvidia control panel. But now my mouse feels "slow" and not responding as it was before.

Anyone got a fix for this or do i just have to get used to it? :/

Sadly, v-sync always runs the risk of increasing input lag. Has it stabilized your FPS, or still having trouble with that? And what was your fps before/after v-sync?

It's always best to limit your frame rate to your monitor's refresh rate (60 in my case) using a third-party tool like nvidia inspector. This will guarantee that your hardware will avoid rendering unecessary frames and will therefore stay cooler.

Warframe does have a built-in frame limit option, but I'm not sure if it works during instances like loading screens and menus.

when i limit my framerate without using v-sync i feel like i get laggy instead. 

My fps before was good but i dropped from 140 down to 35-45 as soon as mobs got closer to me on the map so i just couldnt play with it. when i use v-sync i can even play on medium and still have 60fps so.

I got a tread on the forums about my wierd fps drop and high cpu usage but i just havent been able to fix my fps drop. So the only thing i can do now is just to upgrade my pc cus nothing seems to fix it whatever i do. 

I usually play everything on low and everything off and reverb is off and i tweaked nvidia control panel + windows tweak and no changes. Reinstalled game twice and optimized + repair etc etc etc.....

Incase u cant find the tread heres my pc specs:

Intel core i5 3570k @3.40ghz (running around 3.7 cus of the turbo thing

8gb ram 9-9-9-24 1333mhz

nvidia gtx 750ti stock not overclocked.

No overtemp issues. running everthing between 35-55c so no temp issues causing it. 

Pc is virus free too.