Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Notice How The Latest Patch Brought Us Back To Broken Alpha From Working Beta.

TheFatLippedMonster

Just to name a couple of things that have been annoying as hell just today with the client/game in general.

-Getting stuck on the galaxy map, i can go from planet to planet, but cant start a mission, zoom out, or push back.

-My clan was supposed to have a detonite research finished today(I know since i contributed all mats and money on it myself and started it 3 days ago) but now it says we havent even started it(created a ticket for this, anxious to see the supports response)

-Cant even log out of the game properly, stuck in a forever limbo of the spinning loading icon.

Share your sufferings with this game below.

+1 to this.

OP i disagree with everything you said.

So saying your toaster is fine, should mean my toaster never broke? guz that is basically what your saying here. If you only are here to "disagree" or "fail at logic" instead of actually telling us about your experiences regarding latest patch. Why did you come here?

Some steps forward, a few steps back.  I dislike the new planet system, gray is hard for me to see on black backgrounds.  And foundry needs some more work, i honestly had no problems with the last version, but the new version at least has a sorting function.   I've also encountered a few new bugs, like nightmare mode enemies randomly ignoring my shields and one shotting me with a knockback.

So saying your toaster is fine, should mean my toaster never broke? guz that is basically what your saying here. If you only are here to "disagree" or "fail at logic" instead of actually telling us about your experiences regarding latest patch. Why did you come here?

That is his experience, though.  Everything is just peachy for him :P

You made a rather outrageous claim that the game is "broken alpha" and asked for people to share what they are experiencing. This is exactly what i did. Just because you have a few problems doesn't mean the whole game is broken.

You made a rather outrageous claim that the game is "broken alpha" and asked for people to share what they are experiencing. This is exactly what i did. Just because you have a few problems doesn't mean the whole game is broken.

And this is why people should stop claiming stuff that isn't accurate. I guess this thread is also a suffering now.

I haven't encountered any major problems.

But one thing that really really bugs the crap out of me is that they still haven't fixed the damn weapon jamming.

Countless times, I find that both my ranged weapons are jammed, and I can't pick up any items. Or my melee weapon jams until an enemy is kind enough to knock me flat on my arse...