Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Positive Feedback) Thank you for fixing Tennocon Baro, DE. <3

Yuni_Hermit

Thank you. All my complaints are fixed. I got the syandana I wanted, I got tons of Baro weapons for my clanmates who are Weekend Warriors, and my little apprentice is all decked out. I love your work, people don't tell you they're happy with you often enough.

Programming is hard work and thankless, most of the time. People constantly complain and spite. I appreciate all your hard work, and fixing this so soon after getting back to the office.

Welcome back, Guys. <3 And to the ones who stayed behind and held down the office, thank you for your hard work as well. :)

https://www.raphkoster.com/2013/10/14/on-getting-criticism/

I'm all for giving praise, but as of late a lot of feedback has been very respectful. That Article sums up my thoughts very well.

As a programmer myself, most of us go into that business knowing it's a thankless job. Game Developers know this even more so. Despite this though, I'm not happy with them. I think they ignore too many issues with this game and don't exactly know what they're doing with it. Even with the Tennocon reveals, all that's done is make me even more skeptical of this game's future.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from.