The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Understand You Guys

TeddyBear

First you complain about how the aura system sucks and tell them to fix it. Now they do fix it and made it to something thats really nice and beneficial but you guys still complain? What the hell people make up you mind now its too overpowered?, too easy to level up warframes? (like it wasn't before). Is it game breaking? i don't think so. Will you guys ever be satisfied? Its not like only certain group of people benefits from it, everybody benefits. The new changes is a win win from whatever perspective you look from. Now newbies have a better fighting chance too. Just be glad to the changes they made to the aura system.

Look at the positives guys there is far too many negative people in this world just think about all the possibilities we have now.

One minority speaks up while the other is content. Make the ones who speak up content with new changes and the other minority who were previously content and silent speak up.

Not really about satisfying one person or one group. The same people who complained about the aura system the first time are likely not complaining about it this second time (there are some exceptions). The game is in development and thus requires feedback. Did you expect that with a drastically different change to the aura system people would just say nothing? There's nothing wrong with it.

Edited by Seraphyx

Although I agree with the general sentiment of people over reacting.....you should take a cue from all the threads that get locked because they complain about complainers that your thread will also meet the same doom.

It's just not productive...and horribly repetitive. :(

really you see 2 other threads on the front page of general forum (one of which is a troll) and your response is making another thread about this? really?

They were complaining about it right after hot fix yesterday i just held my anger inside unitl today.

Don't worry. 99% of the threads that have complaints in them, have 0 constructive feedback in them. I'm pretty sure the moderators at DE are intelligent enough to realize when someone is just being an idiot. I have get to see a valid argument regarding the new (new) Aura system.