Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma

slayer2k89

I've recently polarized my Parris and I've comed to the conclusion that using forma just isn't really worth it. don't get me wrong the extra polarized slot is nice and all, but the fact that you need to relevel your weapon from scratch (and maybe it's just me but it seems to rank up slower now) is extremely annoying, especially so, considering the fact that it doesn't even give you mastery xp, I really hope that someone from DE sees this and at least decides to put a mastery xp restriction on forma'd weapons so even if they don't give 100 mastery rank xp they at least give you 90~80 for the first forma and subtract 10 xp for each sequential forma. Or something like that or take out the re ranking all together.

Leveling speed is the same, but your weapon gains usefullness earlier. So it's definitely a plus.
If you'll have the possibility to forma a weapon/frame without resetting its level it'll be too... Overpowered? You know, I got like 3 formas right now (+ about 7 BPs), so I could change half of slots on my weapon... I don't have enogh mods/cores tu use all this mod cap...